- 4 hrs ago June 2020: Auspicious Dates For Buying Vehicles In This Month
- 5 hrs ago Happy Birthday Sobhita Dhulipala: Five Times The Diva Left Us Stunned With Her Unconventional Style
- 7 hrs ago Ganga Dussehra 2020: Here’s The Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 7 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 31 May To 6 June
- Sports US Olympic sprint great Bobby Morrow dies, World Athletics pays tribute
- News Army rejects purported video of eastern Ladakh face-off
- Movies Roopa Ganguly Aka Draupadi Says Trains Used To Stop At Stations So People Could Watch Mahabharat
- Technology SpaceX, NASA Liftoff Historic Crewed Mission To ISS
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Highlights From The Auto Industry Of The Week Gone By
- Finance Markets Next Week: Global Cues To Remain Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Those who lie in wait for an off-chance to appropriate other's possessions,Will never widen such love as they have into a living compassion.
The implication here is that those, who are just waiting for an opportunity to appropriate other people's possessions can never progress along the path of righteousness and to the ultimate attainment of Heaven.
This is a standing condemnation, in prospect, of the blackmarketeers, economic offenders and white collar criminals of today's society, by Valluvar.