- 5 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 8 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 8 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 9 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Lion Gold Awards 2020 Winners List: Shaheer, Hina, Jennifer, Shraddha, Dheeraj & Others Bag Awards
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa on His way to the pine grove, heard the croaking of a bull frog. He thought that the frog would have fallen a prey to a snake and resumed his way. On His return, Sri Ramakrishna again heard the croaking of the frog. Upon peeping to see what the matter was, the master found a water snake that had seized the frog. The snake could neither swallow it nor let it go. The frog's suffering was thus inexplicable. Had it been a victim of a cobra, death would have embraced it just one gulp, silencing it forever.
Since it was a water snake, the frog was at the utmost torture. Such is the case of an incompetent teacher and the follower. The sufferings are severe at both the ends. The disciple can neither get himself free from the shackles of the world nor can he get rid of the ego and attain liberation.
Blessed are the ones who are guided by a Sadguru, who bestows the greatest blessing of His blissful state to the disciple.
Chat With The Devotees Of Ramakrishna Paramahamsa