- News Kerala Lottery Win Win W-549 today lottery result LIVE
- Technology 5 Apps To Buy Medicines Right From Your Smartphone
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 2 Update: Double Elimination & Wild Cart Entries This Weekend!
- Sports Kobe Bryant dead: How the Lakers legend became an all-time great
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
People ask me, “Swamiji, you struggled so much in your life and then reached your goal. Should we also not suffer to reach our goal?" I tell them: I struggled because I was using 10,000 keys to try to open one lock. I experimented for years together and found the right key. Now I have the right key with me. I am ready to give it to whomsoever wants it. It will take you only one moment to open with it! Of course, if you feel that you have to suffer, then that is your freedom; I will not interfere!
Your only effort should be to allow Existence to flow through you. The lesser resistance you pose to Existence, the lesser effort you have to put yourself. It is a directly proportional relationship. When you get enlightened, you are but an empty channel through which Existence flows continuously, that"s all. When all efforts drop on your part, Existence can flow effortlessly through you.
About the author
Paramahamsa Nithyananda is a recognized enlightened master today. Born amidst rich spiritual heritage, and with a natural passion for the Truth, he experimented with yoga, integration of mind-body-spirit, meditation, tantra, vedanta and other Eastern metaphysical sciences, from the tender age of 3...
|Nithyananda narrates the story of Paramahamsa|