- 9 hrs ago How To Prevent Oily Eyelids From Ruining Your Make-up
- 9 hrs ago What Causes Chest Pain During Pregnancy And How To Treat It?
- 10 hrs ago Is Homemade Baby Food Safe? A Guide To Make Baby Food At Home
- 11 hrs ago Aamna Sharif In Colourful Crop Top-Skirt And Floral Printed Crop Top-Skirt, Which One Is Prettier?
- Technology Diwali With Lenovo Sale 2020: Special Discount Offers On Laptops
- Movies Halloween 2020: Ratched, The Conjuring Series & More Titles To Binge Watch This Spooky Season
- Sports Oleksandr Usyk v Dereck Chisora: Contrasting styles should provide Halloween fireworks
- News Sky gazers set to witness Blue Moon today: All you need to know
- Finance RIL Q2FY21 Profit At Rs. 9567 Crore; Drops 15% YoY
- Automobiles 2021 Triumph Trident 660 Roadster Unveiled: Will It Come To India?
- Travel 10 Best Places In Bangalore To Dine Out With Your Beloved This Karva Chauth
- Education DDU Entrance Exam Result 2020 Declared For UG & PG Admission 2020-21
Granting Consecrated Book
The variety of imparting instructions followed by Baba has already been noticed in the previous Chapters. In this, we shall deal with one aspect of it. It was the habit of some devotees to take some religious books, of which they wanted to make a special study to Baba and to receive the same back from Him, after they were touched and consecrated by Him. While reading daily such books, they felt that Baba was with them.
Sai Ram. Any thing touched by Guru caries with it, His vibrations and a holy book becomes holier when touched by one's Sadguru. Also, without Guru's grace, one cannot read Holy Books as brought out in another chapter. Thus, if Sai blessed and returned a book, it was a sign that the devotee can go ahead and study the same. Sai Ram.
nce, Kaka Mahajani came to Shirdi with a copy of Ekanathi Bhagwat. Shama took that book to read and taking it with him went to the Masjid. There Baba took it from him, touched it and turning some pages here and there gave it back to Shama and asked him to keep it with him. When Shama said that it belonged to Kaka and had to be returned to him. "No, no", said Baba. "As I have given it to you, better keep it with you for safe custody; it will be of use to you." In this way many books were entrusted to Shama. Kaka Mahajani after some days came again with another copy of the same Bhagwat and gave it in Baba's hand. Then Baba gave it back as Prasad and asked him to preserve it well and assured him that it would stand him in good stead. Kaka accepted it with a bow.
Sai Ram. It is interesting to note that Kaka Mahajani did not take the book directly the first time and Shama took it. Thus, it was already destined to pass on to Shama and Sai, who knew the past, present and the future knew that. When Kaka Mahajani presented the book the next time, he got it back. Sai Ram.