- 1 hr ago Omicron: German Capital Berlin Turns Into COVID Hotspot
- 2 hrs ago Expert Opinion: Maharashtra's New Guidelines For Sensitive Handling Of Crimes Against Women & Children
- 9 hrs ago Greek Artist Alekos Fassianos Passes Away: Tribute
- 10 hrs ago What Is A Mucus Plug? What Does Losing Your Mucus Plug Mean During Pregnancy?
- Movies International Film Festival Of Kerala IFFK 2022 Postponed Due To COVID Surge
- Technology Amazon Great Republic Day Sale: Top Discount Offers On Intel Core i7 Laptops
- Sports Ben Stokes opts out of IPL 2022 auctions to stay fresh for English home summer: Reports
- Finance First IPO Of 2022 To Open On January 19, 2022: Know Key Points
- News I can beat up Modi: Congress leader's video kicks up controversy
- Education CBSE Science Challenge 2021-22 Announced For Students Of Class 8 To Class 10. Check Details Here
- Automobiles Citroen C3 Debuts In ‘Messi’ Land: India Launch Soon
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In West Bengal In Winter Of 2022
We all have welcomed the new year 2022 with high hopes, enthusiasm and positivity, but many of us are curious to know about the future. You must have made new plans and worried if you will ever come across life-changing opportunities or face challenges and obstacles in the journey.
Saturn is already setting its foot in Capricorn and on 05 January Mercury will also reach this zodiac sign. After that on 14 January, Sun will reach Capricorn. The combination of Saturn, Sun and Mercury in Capricorn will form Trigrahi Yoga and it is not considered auspicious for these 5 zodiac signs. Scroll down the article to know more.
Cancer: 21 June - 22 July
Luck won't favour you during this time and therefore, you need to be ready to face challenges. Opponents will try to hurt you and tarnish your image and so you have to be calm and handle the situation in a diplomatic way, otherwise, it may affect your career. Your seniors may not be able to support you as well. You may face mental pressure during this time. Practice meditation to stay relaxed and manage your stress.
Virgo: 23 August - 22 September
Health will not be good during this time and you will come across a lot of challenges. There will be some stomach related issues that can bother you. You need to be careful about your diet. Avoid junk food and have home cooked meals. You need to eat healthy food in order to stay fit.
Libra: 23 September - 22 October
You need to show some concern about your health as it may deteoriate during this time. This will result in immense mental stress. If things become worse, you need to make trips to the hospital. Talking about ailments, it can be related to throat, chest or back pain. Exercise daily to keep yourself fit.
Sagittarius: 22 November - 21 December
You may have to face some difficulties in the month of January. Talking about your personal life, there will be some turmoil with your spouse. It is better to keep calm during this time to handle the situation. If you get engaged in any kind of confrontation or argument, things will get worse. You need to be careful about your health.
Capricorn: 22 December - 19 January
You may work hard during this time but do not expect good outcomes. To achieve basic results, you have to work manifold. Talking about your financial condition, you expenses will increase this time which if not controlled can lead to a monetary crisis. You also need to be conscious about your health.
- festivalsMakar Sankranti 2022: Know the Impact of Sun-Saturn Conjunction After 29 Years
- festivalsMakar Sankranti 2022: Donate These Things According To Your Zodiac Sign
- recipesPongal Recipe: How To Make Pongal At Home
- recipesMakar Sankranti 2021: Recipe For Making Murmura Ladoo
- recipesMakar Sankranti: Recipe For Til Ke Ladoo
- festivalsMakar Sankranti 2022: Cultural Significance Of Having Khichdi On This Festival
- recipesMakar Sankranti: How To Prepare Dal Khichdi On This Festival
- festivalsMakar Sankranti 2022: Things To Do And Avoid On This Day
- festivalsMakar Sankranti 2020: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance
- lifePongal Messages, Wishes And Quotes To Share On WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- festivalsMakar Sankranti 2020: 11 Facts About The Kite Flying Festival
- bollywood wardrobeMakar Sankranti 2020: Madhuri Dixit Nene And Other Divas Have Yellow Sari Goals