- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope, 05 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 12 hrs ago Iconic Band Depeche Mode Announce New Album And World Tour
- 13 hrs ago Jacqueline Fernandez's Go-To Haircare Ingredients Are Egg White And Beer: Ways To Add It To Your Hair Care
- 14 hrs ago Happy Birthday Shweta Tiwari: TV Star Scores High In The Fashion Game
- Movies Godfather Review: Chiranjeevi's Remake Is Quite Different From Lucifer
- Sports India vs SA, 3rd T20I: Full List Of Award Winners, Man Of The Match & Series, Post-Match Presentation Info
- News Elon Musk to go ahead with $54.20 a share Twitter deal
- Finance ICICI Securities Upgraded This Small Cap Service Sector Stock From Hold To Add, Shares Can Surge 10%
- Technology Google Pixel Watch To Break Cover On October 6: Everything We Know So Far
- Automobiles Zontes Motorcycles Launched In India: Chinese Motorcycles Priced Higher Than The Competition
- Education Odisha NEET 2022 Counselling registration begins: apply by October 10
- Travel Bisti Widlerness: A Must-See Natural Wonder In The USA
Raksha Bandhan is a Hindu festival which is celebrated with enthusiasm every year. The term means 'a bond of protection'. This year the festival will be celebrated on 11 August 2022 and it is a symbol of a sibling's love on this day brothers promise to protect their sister forever. People wear new clothes on this day, enjoy meals, exchange gifts and go out with their family.
For people who don't know, mehendi (henna) is a traditional tattoo which is done using Henna leaves. A paste is made which is applied on the hands and legs using a conical-shaped plastic bag. A small cut is made on the tip and then the design is created. This art form is a part of several auspicious occasions.
Apart from this, sisters apply beautiful mehndi (henna) designs on this auspicious occasion. If you are checking for intricate and simple patterns then check out the designs we have curated in this article. From Arabic mehndi designs, Indian mehendi designs, Rajasthan mehndi designs, Moroccan mehndi designs, minimalist mehndi designs to lace glove mehndi designs, and so much more, you can pick your favourite on this day.
Note: All images are taken from Pinterest
Happy Raksha Bandhan!
- festivalsRaksha Bandhan 2022: Dos And Don’ts While Celebrating Rakhi
- recipesSpecial Treat To Your Sweet Toothed Siblings This Raksha Bandhan: How To Prepare Lemon Layer Cake
- festivalsRaksha Bandhan 2022: Mythological Stories Behind Rakhi Festival
- fashion trendsRaksha Bandhan Outfit Ideas for Men: Fashion Cues From Bollywood Actors
- bollywood wardrobeKoffee With Karan 7: Sonam Kapoor Nails Maternity Fashion in Black Off-Shoulder Gown!
- zodiac signsExpert Article: What Kind Of Sibling Are You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign?
- zodiac signsBest Rakhi Colours And Raksha Bandhan Gifts For Brothers As Per Zodiac Sign - Expert Recommends
- zodiac signsRaksha Bandhan Horoscope 2022: Check Lucky And Unlucky Zodiac Signs Of Brothers And Sisters On Rakhi Festival
- fashion trendsRaksha Bandhan Outfit Ideas: Alia, Samantha, Rashmika, Janhvi's Ethnic Looks For The Festive Season
- wellnessHealthy Raksha Bandhan Gifts For Your Siblings That Won't Burn A Hole In Your Pocket!
- pulseRaksha Bandhan 2022: Best Gift Ideas For Your Brothers And Sisters
- festivalsRaksha Bandhan Astrological Remedies For Good Luck Of Brother(s)