- 4 hrs ago 9 Tell-Tale Signs Your Friend Is Trying To Compete With You
- 5 hrs ago COVID-19 Resources And Helpline: Availability Of Oxygen, Hospital Beds Plasma, Remdesivir And More
- 5 hrs ago Deepika Padukone Stuns With Her Accessories! Gets A Compliment From Ranveer Singh And Pakistan's Sarwat Gilani
- 7 hrs ago COVID-19: What Is Triple Mutation? What Does It Mean For India? Does It Affect Vaccination?
- Sports IPL 2021, KKR vs CSK: Records galore in Mumbai as Dhoni, Du Plessis and Chahar reach milestones
- Automobiles Land Rover Defender Wins World Car Design Of The Year 2021 Award
- News Shashi Tharoor, Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury test positive for COVID-19
- Movies Yami Gautam Was Paranoid After Hearing About Her Industry Colleagues Being Infected With COVID-19
- Finance Petrol And Diesel Prices To Go Up BY Rs. 2-3/Ltr After Assembly Elections
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In April 2021
- Education UPMRC Answer Key 2021 Released, Raise Objections Till April 25
- Technology How To Get Insurance Cover From Airtel And Vi Prepaid Plans
This year Hindus will be observing Pushya Yoga on 25 February 2021. Out of all the 24 Nakshatras, Pushya Nakshatra is considered to extremely beneficial and auspicious. As per the Hindu mythology and astrology, Pushya Yoga is said to be a rare and pious occurrence. The Pushya Yoga is dedicated to Lord Brihaspati (Jupiter). If you are not aware of this day, then fret no more as we are here to tell you about this day in detail. Scroll down to read more.
Date And Muhurta
Guru Pushya Yoga is usually observed when Pushya Nakshatra is on Thursday. This year the day falls on 25 February 2021. The Guru Pushya Yoga will begin at 06:50 am on 25 February 2021 and will stay till 01:17 pm on the same date. On this day, the Sarvartha Siddhi and Amrit Sidhi Yoga will begin at 06:50 am to 01:17 pm. The Ravi Yoga on Guru Pushya Yoga will be from 01:17 pm on 25 February 2021 to 06:49 am on 26 February 2021. The Amrit Kaalon this day will be from 06:53 am to 08:29 am on 25 February 2021.
- On this day, one should worship Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Vishnu to gain wealth and prosperity.
- On Guru Pushya Yoga, make a Swastika sign outside your home and worship Dakshinavarti conch shell. It is said that the conch shell is quite dear to Lord Vishnu and Goddess Lakshmi and worshipping the same can bring blessings in your life.
- Worshipping the Dakshinavarti conch shell on this day can help you in gaining fortune, wealth and prosperity.
- It is believed that worshipping Goddess Lakshmi and Lord Vishnu on this day can help one in gaining stuck wealth and accomplishing the pending work.
- Establishing Goddess Lakshmi's idol in one's workplace, shop or home on this day can actually prove to be beneficial.
- People purchase gold jewellery on this day.
- It is also believed that buying a new house, office area, shop or shifting into a new house on Guru Pushya Yoga can bring good luck into one's life.
- Foundation stone of a new building is also laid on this day.