- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope: 28 May 2020
- 6 hrs ago Did You Know That Talking To Yourself Can Reduce Stress? The Benefits Of Positive Self-talk
- 11 hrs ago 5 Times Taapsee Pannu Flaunted Her Distinctive Style In Gorgeous Outfits On Red Carpet
- 12 hrs ago Easy And Effective Home Remedies for Melasma (Dark Patches On The Skin)
- Finance SBI Notifies Extension In Loan Moratorium; Eases Process To Avail It
- Technology Premium Gaming Laptops To Buy In India
- News Mumbai: 25 rescued after fire breaks out at Hotel Fortune on Marine Lines
- Movies Prithviraj's Aadujeevitham: Here's Everything You Need To Know About The Next Schedule!
- Sports Dravid says non-contracted and U-19 players have received mental health lessons in lockdown
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki S-Presso CNG Variant Production Beings: India Launch Expected Soon
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
With Makar Sankranti around the corner, all that you need to do is bring in luck by doing some of the things that can please the Lord. From donating grains to other household items, one needs to chant some mantras as well.
Here, in this article, we are sharing the list of powerful mantras that one needs to chant on this auspicious day.
It is believed that Makar Sankranti is the beginning of an auspicious phase or the holy phase of transition. This year it will be observed on 15 January 2020.
The Sankranti Moment will be at 02:22 am on 15 January 2020. The Punya Kaal will begin from 07:19 am and end at 12:31 pm. The Maha Punya Kaal will start from 07:19 to 09:03 am and the Sankranti snan (bath) time will begin from the morning of 15 January 2020.
So, to bring in the best phase of luck, you need to chant the list of mantras that are mentioned below. So, go ahead and get lucky by chanting these powerful mantras.
The Gayatri Mantra
"Om Bhoor Bhuwah swaha, Tat Savitur Varenyam, Bhargo Devasya Dheemahi, Dhiyo Yo Naha Prachodayat."
This mantra means: "May the Almighty God illuminate our intellect to lead us along the righteous path". This mantra is the foremost mantra in Hinduism and Hindu beliefs. It is also a prayer to the "giver of light and life" - the Sun.
Surya Mula Mantra
"Om hram hrim hraum sah suryaya namah."
The mantra is a powerful Beej Mantra of Lord Surya or Sun god. It is believed to give positive vibrations and grace from the Lord Sun.
Surya Awahan Mantra
"Om Sahastra Sheershah Purushah Sahastrakshah Sahastra Paaksh|
Sa Bhumi Gvam Sabyet Staputva Ayatishth Darshaam Gulam."
Surya Mantra For Ardhya Samarpan
"Om Surya Devam Namaste Stu Grihaanam Karoona Karam | Arghyam Ch Falam Sanyukta Gandh Maalyaakshatai Yutam."
Surya Gayatri Mantra
"Bhaskaraye Vidmahe Divakraraye Dheemahi Tanno Suryah Prachodayat ....... om om om ......"
These mantras are said to bring in good luck and prosperity. So, go ahead and chant them as many times as you can on this auspicious day.