- 15 hrs ago Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- 21 hrs ago Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- 1 day ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 1 day ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021: Discount Offer On Top Trending Smartphones
- Movies Veteran Actress Savita Bajaj, Who Was In Dire Need Of Financial Help, Gets Discharged From Hospital
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 1st T20I: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Suryakumar Yadav star in India's 38-run win over Sri Lanka
- News PM Modi cleared roadblocks to NE peace, development: Amit Shah
- Finance 3 Best Performing And High-Rated Gilt Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
With Makar Sankranti around the corner, all that you need to do is bring in luck by doing some of the things that can please the Lord. From donating grains to other household items, one needs to chant some mantras as well.
Here, in this article, we are sharing the list of powerful mantras that one needs to chant on this auspicious day.
It is believed that Makar Sankranti is the beginning of an auspicious phase or the holy phase of transition. This year it will be observed on 15 January 2020.
The Sankranti Moment will be at 02:22 am on 15 January 2020. The Punya Kaal will begin from 07:19 am and end at 12:31 pm. The Maha Punya Kaal will start from 07:19 to 09:03 am and the Sankranti snan (bath) time will begin from the morning of 15 January 2020.
So, to bring in the best phase of luck, you need to chant the list of mantras that are mentioned below. So, go ahead and get lucky by chanting these powerful mantras.
The Gayatri Mantra
"Om Bhoor Bhuwah swaha, Tat Savitur Varenyam, Bhargo Devasya Dheemahi, Dhiyo Yo Naha Prachodayat."
This mantra means: "May the Almighty God illuminate our intellect to lead us along the righteous path". This mantra is the foremost mantra in Hinduism and Hindu beliefs. It is also a prayer to the "giver of light and life" - the Sun.
Surya Mula Mantra
"Om hram hrim hraum sah suryaya namah."
The mantra is a powerful Beej Mantra of Lord Surya or Sun god. It is believed to give positive vibrations and grace from the Lord Sun.
Surya Awahan Mantra
"Om Sahastra Sheershah Purushah Sahastrakshah Sahastra Paaksh|
Sa Bhumi Gvam Sabyet Staputva Ayatishth Darshaam Gulam."
Surya Mantra For Ardhya Samarpan
"Om Surya Devam Namaste Stu Grihaanam Karoona Karam | Arghyam Ch Falam Sanyukta Gandh Maalyaakshatai Yutam."
Surya Gayatri Mantra
"Bhaskaraye Vidmahe Divakraraye Dheemahi Tanno Suryah Prachodayat ....... om om om ......"
These mantras are said to bring in good luck and prosperity. So, go ahead and chant them as many times as you can on this auspicious day.