- News Bengaluru rains: Heavy showers triggers waterlogging in low lying areas
- Sports IPL 2020: We are not speaking about finishing in top two, says Mumbai Indians stand-in captain Kieron Pollard
- Movies Mohanlal's Drishyam 2: Director Jeethu Joseph Makes A Major Revelation About The Release
- Technology LG Q52 Stops By Geekbench; Live Images And key Specs Also Leaked
- Finance Central Govt Offers Buffer Onion Stock To States To Keep Prices In Check
- Automobiles BGauss Inaugurates Its First Showroom In Maharashtra: Read More To Find Out
- Education Karnataka To Reopen Engineering And Degree Colleges On November 17
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
With Makar Sankranti around the corner, all that you need to do is bring in luck by doing some of the things that can please the Lord. From donating grains to other household items, one needs to chant some mantras as well.
Here, in this article, we are sharing the list of powerful mantras that one needs to chant on this auspicious day.
It is believed that Makar Sankranti is the beginning of an auspicious phase or the holy phase of transition. This year it will be observed on 15 January 2020.
The Sankranti Moment will be at 02:22 am on 15 January 2020. The Punya Kaal will begin from 07:19 am and end at 12:31 pm. The Maha Punya Kaal will start from 07:19 to 09:03 am and the Sankranti snan (bath) time will begin from the morning of 15 January 2020.
So, to bring in the best phase of luck, you need to chant the list of mantras that are mentioned below. So, go ahead and get lucky by chanting these powerful mantras.
The Gayatri Mantra
"Om Bhoor Bhuwah swaha, Tat Savitur Varenyam, Bhargo Devasya Dheemahi, Dhiyo Yo Naha Prachodayat."
This mantra means: "May the Almighty God illuminate our intellect to lead us along the righteous path". This mantra is the foremost mantra in Hinduism and Hindu beliefs. It is also a prayer to the "giver of light and life" - the Sun.
Surya Mula Mantra
"Om hram hrim hraum sah suryaya namah."
The mantra is a powerful Beej Mantra of Lord Surya or Sun god. It is believed to give positive vibrations and grace from the Lord Sun.
Surya Awahan Mantra
"Om Sahastra Sheershah Purushah Sahastrakshah Sahastra Paaksh|
Sa Bhumi Gvam Sabyet Staputva Ayatishth Darshaam Gulam."
Surya Mantra For Ardhya Samarpan
"Om Surya Devam Namaste Stu Grihaanam Karoona Karam | Arghyam Ch Falam Sanyukta Gandh Maalyaakshatai Yutam."
Surya Gayatri Mantra
"Bhaskaraye Vidmahe Divakraraye Dheemahi Tanno Suryah Prachodayat ....... om om om ......"
These mantras are said to bring in good luck and prosperity. So, go ahead and chant them as many times as you can on this auspicious day.