- 35 min ago Saraswati Puja 2020: Exude Festive Vibes With These Ivory And Golden Designer Outfits
- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 29 January 2020
- 13 hrs ago LFW 2020: Here's What You Can Expect From Amit Aggarwal's Summer Resort Grand Finale Collection
- 13 hrs ago 16 Wholesome Foods To Help Relieve Stress Naturally
- News BPSSC SI result 2019 declared
- Movies Pattas Box Office Final Collections: The Dhanush Starrer Ends Up As A Profitable Venture!
- Technology Upcoming Budget Flagship Smartphones To Arrive In India This Year
- Sports ICC U19 World Cup: India trounce Australia by 74 runs; enter semifinals
- Automobiles BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- Finance 5 Best NRE FD Accounts for NRI’s
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Once an American tourist called on the Polish rabbi Hafez Hayyim. The tourist was intrigued by the fact that the Rabbi's house was simply filled with books. His house was very simple with only a table and a bench for furniture.
The surprised visitor enquirer, “Rabbi, where is your furniture?
The Rabbi shot back the same question to him, “Where is yours?"
The puzzled visitor asked, “Mine???, well I am only a visitor"
“So am I," said the Rabbi
A beautiful story which, alerts one from the fancy of the dream world.