- Sports ISL 2019-20: Hyderabad FC vs FC Goa: Goa back to winning ways
- Movies NBK 106: Keerthy Suresh To Romance Balakrishna?
- News Lata Mangeshkar discharged from hospital, thanks fans for prayers
- Technology Here's How To Perform Diagnostics Tests On Your Smartphone
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Once an American tourist called on the Polish rabbi Hafez Hayyim. The tourist was intrigued by the fact that the Rabbi's house was simply filled with books. His house was very simple with only a table and a bench for furniture.
The surprised visitor enquirer, “Rabbi, where is your furniture?
The Rabbi shot back the same question to him, “Where is yours?"
The puzzled visitor asked, “Mine???, well I am only a visitor"
“So am I," said the Rabbi
A beautiful story which, alerts one from the fancy of the dream world.