- 24 min ago Benefits Of Drinking Bottle Gourd Juice With Ginger Every Morning
- 44 min ago Ban Labs launches CARE Herbal Green Teas in this Winter with 5 organic Flavours
- 1 hr ago Rhea Kapoor Announces Her First Jewellery Collaboration And Guess What, You Can Get It Under Rs 5000
- 1 hr ago Feeding Tube Insertion (Gastrostomy): Types, Risks, Procedure And Complications
- Travel 8 Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In 2020
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S20 Series Tipped To Go OnSale From March 6
- Automobiles Nissan To Unveil New Feature Rich Compact SUV At Auto Expo
- Finance Bitcoin Rallies On Gaining Appeal As Safe Haven Amid Corona Virus Scare
- News Half kg human hair, shampoo packets removed from 13-year-old girl's stomach in Tamil Nadu
- Sports Australian Open 2020: I believe in miracles! Federer accepts he was 'incredibly lucky' to survive Sandgren scare
- Movies Did Alaya F Take A Dig At Ananya Panday For Her Nepotism Comment? Actress Clarifies
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Once the Taoists and the Confucians were on the task to display their skill of painting to the king. The hallway of the king was partitioned by a curtain where the two groups went about with their work.
It was evident that the Confucians worked earnestly, while the Taoists had a more lethargic attitude. They got themselves drunk and simply rubbed the wall with their rags.
The day of the judgement arrived. The king made his way to the Confucians' section. As he had anticipated the they had done a wonderful job. He then drew the curtain with nonchalance to take a look at the Taoists work.
The King the Confucians were dumbstruck to see the most beautiful work. It was a 3D representation of the Confucians work with more clarity, beauty and depth.
Tao is spontaneous, hence alive. It is not stuck within a framework.