- 6 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 6 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 7 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 7 hrs ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- Technology NASA Finds Water Ice On Mars; Could Life Be Possible?
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- News Refineries shut, fuel crisis likely in Northeast if agitation continues
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Once the Taoists and the Confucians were on the task to display their skill of painting to the king. The hallway of the king was partitioned by a curtain where the two groups went about with their work.
It was evident that the Confucians worked earnestly, while the Taoists had a more lethargic attitude. They got themselves drunk and simply rubbed the wall with their rags.
The day of the judgement arrived. The king made his way to the Confucians' section. As he had anticipated the they had done a wonderful job. He then drew the curtain with nonchalance to take a look at the Taoists work.
The King the Confucians were dumbstruck to see the most beautiful work. It was a 3D representation of the Confucians work with more clarity, beauty and depth.
Tao is spontaneous, hence alive. It is not stuck within a framework.