- 6 hrs ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 9 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 10 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 11 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Miss World 2019: Miss Jamaica Toni-Ann Singh Wins The Crown; India's Suman Rao Is The 2nd Runner Up!
- Sports West Indies built credibility with T20 performance against India, will be a force to reckon with during WC: Brian Lara
- Technology Micromax Revenue From Sales Fall 45% To Rs. 2,368.79 Crore In FY19: Report
- News CAB protest: Violence in WB; curfew relaxed in parts of Assam, Meghalaya
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Swami Vivekananda was once travelling in a train. A Britisher happened to be the co-passenger. The Britisher did not have any regards for monks and misunderstood them to be utterly useless people. He did not like the very idea of a monk sharing his compartment.
Swamiji soon drifted into a nap. The Britisher snatched the opportunity to irritate the Swami. He immediately took the shoes of Swamiji and threw it out.
When Swamiji woke up, he found His shoes missing. He did not make an attempt to enquire about his shoes and kept mum.
After a while, the Britisher fell asleep. When he woke up, he found his coat missing.
He enquired, “Where is my coat?"
The Swami replied, “Your coat has gone in search of my boots!"
While habouring the sense of non-duality, the essence of Advaita Vedanta, Swamiji was a fearless and a practical person. He calls it 'Practical Vedanta'