- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 12 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 12 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 14 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- News RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 update: Exam conducting authority not yet finalised
- Finance PAN-Aadhaar Linking Deadline Nears: Here's What To Do
- Movies Happy Birthday Dilip Kumar: How Amitabh Bachchan & Shah Rukh Khan Have Hero-worshipped The Thespian
- Sports Napoli sack Ancelotti despite progressing in Champions League
- Technology Amazon Headsets Fest Offers You Can Get On Headphones, Earphones, Truly Wireless Earbuds And More
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
An old man approached a goldsmith and requested his scales.
“May I use your scales to weigh my gold?"
The goldsmith answered, “Sorry sir! I do not have a sieve!"
“No but I wanted your scales!," said the old man.
The goldsmith said, “I don't have a broom either!"
The old man said, “Please do not make fun of me by pretending to be deaf. I asked for your scales!"
The goldsmith explained, “I am not pretending to be deaf. I am aware that you wanted the scales. But your hands are shaking. While weighing your gold which are tiny particles, you are sure to scatter them on the floor! You are then going to ask me for the broom to scoop them up. You will then want a sieve to separate the gold from the dust!
Wisdom thus reveals!