- 10 hrs ago Ananya Panday Turns ‘Wannabe Kendall Jenner’ As She Strikes Quirky Poses In Subtle Makeup And Top Knot Bun
- 11 hrs ago Tandav Actress Gauahar Khan Looks Resplendent In Her Velvet Suit; Perfect For Festive Events
- 11 hrs ago All The Possible Symptoms Of Low Blood Sugar Levels (Hypoglycemia)
- 11 hrs ago Giorgia Andriani Looks Like A Celestial Queen In Her Crown-Like Hairdo But Her Nail Paint Steals The Limelight
- Technology Amazon Great Republic Day Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- News 'No time to waste': Joe Biden posts first tweet as US President
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 12: Mangalam Kumar Wins Rs 50 Lakhs After His Father Could Not Make It To The Hot Seat!
- Sports Malinga announces retirement from franchise cricket
- Finance Should You Bet On Banking Stocks In 2021?
- Education IBPS PO Prelims Scorecard 2020 Released
- Automobiles Skoda Kushaq Teased On Website Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In January 2021
Two Sufi fakirs lived opposite each other. One among the two always spoke ill of the other. The disciple of the latter, upset about it, asked his master, “The fakir who stays opposite speaks ill of you to everybody. Why does he do so?"
The fakir said, “Why don't you find it out yourself? But remember he is not going to give you the truth, as you are stranger. Serve him for a year and win his trust to get the truth"
The disciple thus approached the other fakir and served him for a year. Then one day at an appropriate time, he asked him, “Why do you spread false news about the other fakir?"
The fakir replied, “I am his disciple. I am forbidden to to let out the secret. If you are very keen, you can serve him for sometime and ask him yourself"
The perplexed disciple, went back to his master and served him. One day he asked him for the truth.
The master replied, “Yes he is my disciple and it was I who asked him to spread false rumours about me! Those who believe these derogatory remarks about me do not come back. That way, serious seekers alone stick to me. The other fakir, my disciple has served me by keeping away useless seekers!"