- Movies Love Aaj Kal Song Haan Main Galat: Kartik Aaryan And Sara Ali Khan's Party Track Has A 'Twist'
- Automobiles Lamborghini Huracan EVO RWD Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.22 Crore
- Technology Apple Might Launch Its Online Store In H2 2020: Report
- News Banned by 3 airlines, Comedian Kunal Kamra claims he approached Arnab Goswami on flight again
- Sports Looking forward to work hard for country, says badminton star Saina Nehwal after joining BJP
- Finance Health Insurance Policies Issued By Merged Banks To Remain Valid
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
About several hundred years ago there was a Hassid master called Sosya.
When he was dying, his disciples enquired if he was afraid to die.
The mystic replied, “Yes, I am afraid to confront my maker!"
The intrigued disciples enquired, “How can it be? You have lived an exemplary life and have led us out of the gloom of ignorance. Like Solomon you have judged between us. So why are you afraid to meet the maker?"
Sosya replied, “When I meet the maker, He will not ask me if I have been a Mosses or a Solomon. He is going to ask me if I have been Sosya!"
Osho points out our anxiety in becoming this or that and never being ourselves. In 'becoming' one exists in duality which invariably invites confusion and misery.
It is only in abiding in the 'being' that one realises true relaxation!