- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Sports India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: More satisfying as Smith, Warner and Labuschagne are there: Skipper Virat Kohli
- Technology Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone Vs Airtel: Best Prepaid Plans Under Rs. 450
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Zusiya was a strange Hassid mystic. He would break forth into laughter for no reason at all.
Zusiya was once staying in his disciple's house. The inmates of the house accommodated him in the basement for the fear of his strange ways, for he could start laughing in the middle of the night. His peels of laughter could wake up the neighbours and create a scene. Hence he was kept under lock and key in the basement.
In the middle of the night as anticipated, the household was awakened by the sound of Zusiya's laughter, but much against their anticipation, they heard the laughter on the terrace. To their surprise, they saw Zusiya rolling on the roof laughing.
The astonished household enquired what the matter was.
Zusiya replied, “Thats why I am laughing. I suddenly found myself rising!"
Osho says that when one surrenders, the law of grace, a totally different law starts operating. The whole existence also laughs along with such a one, one with existence!