- 1 hr ago Rama Raksha Stotra: Origin, Rituals, Benefits And A Totke( Upay) For Prosperity
- 4 hrs ago Doja Cat's Faux Mustache And Beard Look Reads Quirky At PFW 2023, Pics!
- 4 hrs ago Bitter Foods For Babies: Is It Healthy? How To Get Your Baby To Eat Bitter Foods? List Of Safe Foods
- 5 hrs ago Huma Qureshi's Monochrome Outfit Is All About Acing Casual Chic Style, Pics!
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Tarot Card Reader Priya Picks THESE Contestants As TOP 3 Finalists Of Salman’s Show
- Finance 2 Tata Group Stocks, 1 Large Cap Auto Stock Get Sell Call: HDFC Securities Recommends
- Sports Ranji Trophy: Saurashtra, Punjab, Jharkand and others confirm quarterfinal spots on final day
- Education Top Ayurveda Colleges in Kerala 2023
- News PKR touching nadir, Pak economy in abyss
- Automobiles Ather 450 Range Of Electric Scooters To Get New Features – Atherstack 5.0 Update Coming Soon
- Travel Before You Turn 30 Try These ‘Offbeat’ Water Sports In India
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S23 Series Indian Prices Leak: Accessories For Flagship Android Phones Surface Too
The "AmTrue" Q-Cups, introduced by Ashish Dattuji Wanjari, who is also the founder of Matruchhaya Wellness Pvt. Ltd., were awarded the International Glory Awards-2022 for the Most Innovative and Revolutionary Product of the Year 2021 for women's menstrual cycles. He and his wife, Ichchha Ashish Wanjari, who is also the co-founder of the business, accepted the honour from Shilpa Shetty, a well-known Bollywood actress.
The company was founded by Ashish Dattu Wanjari and Ichchha Ashish Wanjari in September 2021, who later came up with the idea of manufacturing their product, "AmTrue," with the vision of becoming a pioneer in personal hygiene and care products.
When his wife, Ichchha Ashish Wanjari, was having period problems and dealing with a variety of problems like leakage, rashes, burning sensations, irritation, infections, and odor issues, she was unable to carry out her usual activities during these times each month. This gave Ashish the idea for this product. She used to say, "I wish I were a male so that I would not have to deal with these every month."
Ashish researched the numerous menstrual hygiene products sold in India and discovered that all of the aforementioned issues her wife was having were primarily brought on by the use of sanitary napkins. Later, he learned about menstruation cups, which were said to be safer and more comfortable than sanitary pads. As a result, he had his wife order a standard menstruation cup from the market, which was later found to be a product made in China.
Since Indians don't typically trust the quality and longevity of Chinese products, and because the co-founder was using it herself, they both decided to perform some health-related studies on the item. A more thorough investigation revealed that 90% of the total number of menstrual cups on the market at the time were poorly constructed in China.
Additionally, they became aware that all of those menstrual cups are composed of medical-grade solid silicone and that throughout the manufacturing process, there is a potential that the silicone can become contaminated by other chemicals, toxins, or bacteria, which could subsequently cause harm to the user. With all the knowledge they had, it seemed like a better idea to produce their menstrual cups while keeping in mind the health and sanitation of women.
In its first year, the company has built a place in the market. They are all set to launch a range of vegan personal care products. Neem Face Wash, their next offering, is scheduled to go on the market in a few months.
Both during mild and heavy periods, the Premium Menstrual Q Cup does not leak and does not leave stains on clothing. To employ liquid silicone, they chose to manufacture the cup in India. Women who use menstruation cups from any brand, including Q Cup, should try AmTrue.
Menstrual Cup Wash, which is organic, natural, and of the highest calibre to protect them from infections.For more information, please visit: www.amtrueindia.com.This story has been provided by SRV. ANI will not be responsible in any way for the content in this article. (ANI)
- wellnessHow To Manage Ovulation Pain? When Should I Worry About Ovulation Pain?
- skin careMenstrual Blood For Skincare? Experts Are Not Happy With This Trend!
- basicsTop Five Myths About Endometriosis: Checking The Facts
- wellnessIrregular Menstrual Cycles Linked With Cardiovascular Diseases (CVD), Study
- wellnessSevere Period Pain? 3 Ways To Use Ginger For Immediate Relief From Menstrual Cramps
- basicsCovid-19 Linked To Early Onset Of Periods: What You Need To Know
- disorders cureWhat Is Double Didelphys Or Double Uterus? Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors And Treatments
- disorders cureWhat Is Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding? Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors And Treatments
- wellnessIs It Safe To Get A Tattoo While On Periods?
- wellnessSpain Set To Become The First Western Nation To Provide Three Days Of Menstrual Leave In A Month
- wellnessAbout 50 Per Cent Of Women Aged 15-24 Years Still Use Cloth For Menstrual Protection: NFHS-5
- basicsExpert Article: Do You Have Endometriosis? Symptoms And Treatment