- 7 hrs ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 10 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 11 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 13 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Miss World 2019: Miss Jamaica Toni-Ann Singh Wins The Crown; India's Suman Rao Is The 2nd Runner Up!
- Sports West Indies built credibility with T20 performance against India, will be a force to reckon with during WC: Brian Lara
- Technology Micromax Revenue From Sales Fall 45% To Rs. 2,368.79 Crore In FY19: Report
- News CAB protest: Violence in WB; curfew relaxed in parts of Assam, Meghalaya
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
We all have different opinions on marriage and some of them could be myths. Of course, marriage is totally a personal experience and therefore, we cannot generalise anything about it.
Some are comfortable in marriage whereas some find married life constricting. At the end of the day, it all depends upon how marriage affects your life as that would colour your opinions about it.
So, let us take a look at certain myths that are believed by many even now.
Myths About Marriage
Some of us think that marriage and live in relationships are the same, but they aren't. Many studies claim that people in live-ins behave more like singles and seldom offer their best to the partner as there isn't any sense of commitment.
Unmarried people think that married people will have lots of love making and married people think singles have more opportunities to explore lovemaking. Both of these opinions are wrong as it varies from one individual to another and doesn't depend on marriage or being single.
Some think that it is impossible to stay with a single person for a lifetime. But researchers claim that it all depends upon compatibility. When there is love and compatibility, you won't get bored of your partner for a lifetime.
Some people think that having children solves many marriage problems. This is another myth because things could get better or worser with kids.
Some people think that marriage kills romance. This is a myth. As marriage involves several responsibilities and expectations, romance may take a back seat sometimes. But it all depends upon how a couple manages to do things.
Another myth is that marriage kills social life. Well, unless your partner is someone who never lets you go out, your social life need not suffer with marriage.