- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 05 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 13 hrs ago Iconic Band Depeche Mode Announce New Album And World Tour
- 14 hrs ago Jacqueline Fernandez's Go-To Haircare Ingredients Are Egg White And Beer: Ways To Add It To Your Hair Care
- 15 hrs ago Happy Birthday Shweta Tiwari: TV Star Scores High In The Fashion Game
- Sports National Games: Picked by SAG talent scouts 8 years ago, Amita Rathva makes Gujarat proud with two medals
- Movies Godfather Review: Chiranjeevi's Remake Is Quite Different From Lucifer
- News Elon Musk to go ahead with $54.20 a share Twitter deal
- Finance ICICI Securities Upgraded This Small Cap Service Sector Stock From Hold To Add, Shares Can Surge 10%
- Technology Google Pixel Watch To Break Cover On October 6: Everything We Know So Far
- Automobiles Zontes Motorcycles Launched In India: Chinese Motorcycles Priced Higher Than The Competition
- Education Odisha NEET 2022 Counselling registration begins: apply by October 10
- Travel Bisti Widlerness: A Must-See Natural Wonder In The USA
Bitching about in-laws is common with both men and women. But as expected women lead the row here. Women have to adjust and deal with n a lot more in-law problems than men have to. Women bitch about in-law problems whenever they find suitable companions. Trust me an all girls association means a lot of bitching. And most of the times the ice is broken by one by saying "I hate my in-laws". Find out some interesting reasons as to why women bitch about in-law issues.
Make Life Miserable- Well it is true that when you marry a man you take his parents in dowry. And it becomes really difficult when they stay together and are completely non-compromising. Your daily routine and work is in a turmoil then. You forget living for yourself while attending to their needs and fulfilling their expectations. Sacrifice and compromise become the key words in your life. All this frustration finally finds an opening in front of people who suffer from the same problem. Such in-law problems do not occur when both you and your in-laws are willing to understand each others point of view.
Build Up Tension- This is the favourite pass time of most of the mother-in-laws. Most women after they get their son married think that may be "My son is no more mine". But the fact is there is no reason to think so. Because both mother and wife have different places of importance in a man's life. But priority issue becomes the main subject here. The in-laws try their best to prove that there is no one more important than them in their son's life. And all this effort leads to several conflicts among the couple. Women bitch when they are together as there is no one else with whom they can share their worries.
Privacy Issues- The worst of all in-law problems that one can face is interference in personal matters. Such in-law issues are really difficult to handle. You hardly share private time with your partner if your in-laws stay with you. And even if not they will come up with various things like, "When are you going to plan a child, my dear?", "What is the need to buy a new laptop now?" and many more of the sort. After all these are extremely private matters for any couple.
Deal with such issues with care as your partner might feel bad if you misbehave with your in-laws in anger. So be cool minded and handle them tactfully.
- marriage and beyond9 Healthy Ways To Strengthen The Relationship With Your In-Laws
- marriage and beyondReasons Why In-laws Should Not Interfere In Your Personal Life
- marriage and beyond5 Things That Define An Ideal Indian Bahu
- marriage and beyond5 Tips To Handle Rude In-Laws With A Calm Mind
- marriage and beyondMoving In With The In-Laws? Tips To Remember!
- marriage and beyond8 Ways To Build A Relationship With Your In-Laws
- marriage and beyondHow To Deal With A Jealous Sister-in-law
- beyond love8 Relationship Stereotypes You Need To Break
- marriage and beyondWhen In Laws Are Not Supportive
- marriage and beyondThings Mom In Law Won't Tell You
- marriage and beyondHow To Win Over Your Mother In Law?
- marriage and beyondIn Law Troubles: Dealing A Lying Mother In Law