- 27 min ago This Bride Flaunting Her Self-Designed Lehenga Is The Best Thing You Will See On The Internet
- 57 min ago Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Marriage Location Revealed And Here Are Designers They Can Consider
- 1 hr ago 11 Signs Your Ex Is Pretending To Be Over You
- 2 hrs ago Hacked Actress Hina Khan Looks Smouldering And Stylish In Her Latest Magazine Photoshoot
- Movies Love Aaj Kal Actress Arushi Sharma: I Became Popular After Working With Ranbir Kapoor In Tamasha
- Finance ICICI Bank Introduces ‘iBox' For Self-Service Delivery Of Debit, Credit Cards, Cheques
- Sports Premier Badminton League: Pune 7 Aces take on Chennai Superstarz
- Technology HyperX Fury Ultra Gaming Mouse Pad With 360-Degree RGB Lighting Launched In India
- News Viral video shows exhausted doctor treating coronavirus crying after working for days without sleep
- Automobiles Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.92 Lakh
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Lets look at some other effects of divorce on children -
1.Insecurity – One of the first effect of divorce on children is the feeling of insecurity. They are insecure about their future, about the happy family which they always had and about choosing between one parent. They want to hurt anyone of you and the same time wants t stay with both and lead a normal family life. This inbuilt insecurity and the fear of choosing among parents lead to suicide, depression and denial of life.
2.Fear Of Relationship – Children learn from examples. When they see a marriage failing and are exposed to the cruel side of it, they create an inbuilt fear of relationship. They feel that every relationship ends with a failure. This usually is the case with teenage children. They are on the verge of maturity and this fear of relationship can cause them being speculative of every relationship. This can cause heartbreak. Fear of relationship, can spoil their future.
3.Denial Of The Situation– Most children try to run away from the situation. In the attempt to deny the divorce and all the confusion related to the mishap they try several ways of distraction and attention. All of which is their attempt to get the family back together. Denial of the truth, lead them to take up all wrong ways and habits like alcohol, smoking and other addictions.
4.Hurts Self Esteem – They are in fear of the society talking about their parents divorce. This hurts their self-esteem and it's the most difficult time for them to answer questions. If this goes on since a long time, this may lead to low self-esteem, which affects them this growth and lifestyle.
5.Denial Of Life – On the most dangerous effect of divorce on children is the denial of life. Their mind is so preoccupied with the family falling apart, that everything else turns out to be worthless for them. The worst effected is their academics. Their results get hampered and low grades leads enhances their sadness. Them get themselves into deep trouble.
Your decision of divorce can mean freedom from all trouble for you, but for your children it might bring them a bad future. Thus, think twice before taking a decision. Here are some ways to handle children in case of divorce.