- 38 min ago Daily Horoscope: 13 August 2020
- 9 hrs ago From Banana To Milk, Ginger To Water: Foods That Help Get Rid Of Headaches Quickly
- 12 hrs ago Sanjana Sanghi’s Stylish Pink Suits Will Have You Thinking About Pink Outfits
- 12 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Significance Of Tricolours In Our National Flag
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Technology Reliance Digital Independence Day 2020 Sale: Great Deals And Offers On Gadgets
- Sports Champions League: Atalanta 1-2 Paris Saint-Germain: Choupo-Moting completes stunning late comeback
- Movies Mohanlal Tests Negative For COVID-19: Resumes Shooting!
- News India, Nepal to hold senior level dialogue on Aug 17 after a nine-month hiatus
- Automobiles Pioneer Launch TS-WX3000T Tube Subwoofer From Champion Series: Priced At Rs 9,990
- Finance 'PM SVANidhi' Scheme For Street Vendors Receives Over 5 Lakh Applications
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
We love to hear love stories because it not only warms out heart but it also helps us to know how someone else is making their relationship work, or dealing with the challenges and solving their problems.
Some decide to propose their partner in front of their friends or at a surprise party. But a Chinese woman did something quite special and unique for proposing her boyfriend. 24-year-old Xiaojing, who is a designer by profession from Henan, a province in China, thought of surprising her boyfriend, Xiaoke on their 1st anniversary.
On 11 December 2019, when the couple celebrated their one year of togetherness, Xiaojing called her boyfriend and asked him to pick something for her from the cultural exhibition in Henan. When Xiaoke reached the exhibition he was surprised to see his woman dressed up in a wedding gown with balloons all around. The arrangements also included a set of BMW keys along with a house deed. While speaking to a Chinese media, Xiaojing said, "I prepared all of this. There's a car and a house deed here......
He's usually the one taking care of me and making sacrifices for me. I really want to do something for him."
Xiaojing presented a flower bouquet to her favourite person saying, "It doesn't matter if you have them or not, I still want to be with you. Will you marry me?"
Xiaoke became emotional after seeing his girlfriend's sweet gesture and the surprise proposal and to this Xiaoke said, "This is so unexpected. Yes, I will."
"What I want - more than material goods - is love." "I don't think that it always has to be the man in the relationship providing (a house and car). More than that, I want him to be devoted and caring, after our marriage," she concluded.