- 2 hrs ago How To Know If You Are Really Hungry: Tips To Identify And Prevent
- 2 hrs ago What Is A Rainbow Baby? What To Expect When You Are Pregnant With A Rainbow Baby?
- 3 hrs ago Happy Birthday Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: 5 Times The Diva Showed How To Slay In Red Outfits
- 3 hrs ago National Unity Day 2020: Lesser-Known Facts About Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- News Counting of votes for 4 MLC seats postponed to Nov 10
- Sports IPL 2020: Match 52: RCB vs SRH: Innings report: Royal Challengers limp to 120 for 7
- Finance LTC Cash Voucher Scheme: Here Is How Much Tax Benefit Private Sector Employees Can Reap
- Movies Pulkit Samrat On Girlfriend Kriti Kharbanda Being Paired Opposite Jim Sarbh In Taish
- Technology Sony Xperia 1 II New Model Spotted At Geekbench: What's New?
- Automobiles Hero MotoCorp Bikes & Scooters Festive Offers: Benefits Available On Select Models
- Education DU 4th Cut-off 2020: Check College-wise Delhi University 4th Cut-off 2020
- Travel 10 Best Places In Bangalore To Dine Out With Your Beloved This Karva Chauth
Ignoring a man is something that all women do from time to time. But the reasons for each women to ignore a guy is very different from the other. In fact, this is a relationship trick that is used by different women for varied purposes. Most women try ignoring a man when they are playing hard to get. It increases the desperation of a guy to finally get a 'yes' from the girl.
But there are several other ways in which this relationship trick can be used by women. At every stage of a relationship, ignoring a man can have a distinct purpose. You can even try ignoring man after being married. But the reason or result of using this relationship trick in different situations will yield varied results.
Here are 7 very good reasons for a woman to start ignoring a man.
Giving Him Space
Men are forever complaining that women don't give them space in relationships. While this accusation might be justified sometimes, it is often exaggerated. So ignoring a man is a nice way to let him know that too much space in a relationship leads to 'distance' between the couple.
Playing Hard To Get
As we said before, women often ignore the guy who takes interest in them. It is a cliched feminine ploy to make the guy desperate.
Making Him Jealous
When you are in a relationship and you feel you are not getting enough indulgence from your boyfriend, ignoring him is a good way to make him jealous. When you start ignoring a man while going steady, he gets suspicious that may be you are not interested in him anymore.
Making Him Propose
Men are slightly slow when it comes to picking up hints especially when it comes to marriage. If you want him to pop the question soon, you should try ignoring him to make him insecure about you.
Getting Rid Of Him
Ignoring a man could also be a subtle hint that you actually don't want to be with him anymore. If you want to dump him, you can ignore him so that he gets the idea that you are going to dump him.
Showing You Are Angry
Suppose you had a huge fight and you want to let him know that he behaved like a prick, then silence and indifference is the best way to give him the message. He will understand that you are angry but cannot get into a direct confrontation.
Tit For Tat
All relationships have inertia. When you are a few years into a stable relationship, your guy might start ignoring without meaning to do so. If you confront him he will obviously not agree with you. So give him a taste of his own medicine by paying him a little heed.