- 11 hrs ago Malala Yousafzai Writes Open Letter To Taliban Urging To Reopen Schools For Girls In Afghanistan
- 13 hrs ago Kiara Advani And Raashii Khanna Will Inspire You To Invest In Minimally-Done Nature-Inspired Lehengas
- 16 hrs ago Is Chilli Good For People With Diabetes?
- 16 hrs ago Angelina Jolie Exudes Casual Glamour With Her Brown Outfit; Daughters Take Notes From Mother’s Wardrobe
- Sports Champions League wrap: Injuries spoil Chelsea's win; Barca, Bayern and Juventus prevail
- Movies Karan Johar Says He Is Done With Offending People; 'I Just Want To Focus On Making My Movie Without Any Drama'
- News China the aggressor along Himalayan border says US diplomat
- Finance Mid, Small Cap Indices Correct By More Than 5% In Last 2 Sessions
- Technology Facebook Working On New Name To Create A Metaverse: All You Need To Know
- Education IBPS CRP RRB X Group A Scores Released, Here’s How To Check IBPS RRB X Officer Scale I, II And III Scores
- Automobiles Yamaha Force 2.0 Launched In Taiwan
- Travel 10 Best Winter Destinations in Goa
Ignoring a man is something that all women do from time to time. But the reasons for each women to ignore a guy is very different from the other. In fact, this is a relationship trick that is used by different women for varied purposes. Most women try ignoring a man when they are playing hard to get. It increases the desperation of a guy to finally get a 'yes' from the girl.
But there are several other ways in which this relationship trick can be used by women. At every stage of a relationship, ignoring a man can have a distinct purpose. You can even try ignoring man after being married. But the reason or result of using this relationship trick in different situations will yield varied results.
Here are 7 very good reasons for a woman to start ignoring a man.
Giving Him Space
Men are forever complaining that women don't give them space in relationships. While this accusation might be justified sometimes, it is often exaggerated. So ignoring a man is a nice way to let him know that too much space in a relationship leads to 'distance' between the couple.
Playing Hard To Get
As we said before, women often ignore the guy who takes interest in them. It is a cliched feminine ploy to make the guy desperate.
Making Him Jealous
When you are in a relationship and you feel you are not getting enough indulgence from your boyfriend, ignoring him is a good way to make him jealous. When you start ignoring a man while going steady, he gets suspicious that may be you are not interested in him anymore.
Making Him Propose
Men are slightly slow when it comes to picking up hints especially when it comes to marriage. If you want him to pop the question soon, you should try ignoring him to make him insecure about you.
Getting Rid Of Him
Ignoring a man could also be a subtle hint that you actually don't want to be with him anymore. If you want to dump him, you can ignore him so that he gets the idea that you are going to dump him.
Showing You Are Angry
Suppose you had a huge fight and you want to let him know that he behaved like a prick, then silence and indifference is the best way to give him the message. He will understand that you are angry but cannot get into a direct confrontation.
Tit For Tat
All relationships have inertia. When you are a few years into a stable relationship, your guy might start ignoring without meaning to do so. If you confront him he will obviously not agree with you. So give him a taste of his own medicine by paying him a little heed.