For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Sports India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: More satisfying as Smith, Warner and Labuschagne are there: Skipper Virat Kohli
- Technology Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone Vs Airtel: Best Prepaid Plans Under Rs. 450
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Your celebrity girlfriend may be famous in college or office for many things like talent, fashion sense, beauty, intelligence etc but who to keep her away from your friends is the question and for that, here are some suggestions.
- Firstly, do not make her feel like a celebrity, make her understand that fame is shortlived. It is your girlfriend who needs advice than others as the celeb feeling may even ruin her thoughts about life.
- Explain your friends that you are more than happy for her than them. Tell them not to make a big deal out of things.
- Say your girlfriend is in a better position than you, never make a mistake of expressing her that you are feeling low as a work is work be it at the junior level or senior level. These silly things can become bigger problems in your relationship.
- And if your celebrity girlfriend gets bigger gifts then it shouldn't bother you as you are the winner of her heart. Try to get gifts like flowers, quotes and accessories as they mean more special than expensive gifts (Note: Only for genuine lovers).
- Do not get jealous of your girlfriend's popularity but feel proud that your choice is the best. Admire her, be with her when she needs you and leave the rest. This is the best way to deal with your celebrity girlfriend. Stay cool and live cool! That is the mantra of the generation today.
GET THE BEST BOLDSKY STORIES!
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Thursday, July 28, 2011, 10:14 [IST]