- 9 min ago Sushant Singh Rajput And Ankita Lokhande’s Fashion Moments Decoded
- 25 min ago Bhumi Pednekar’s Khaleesi Look Has Caught The Attention Of Game Of Thrones Fans
- 53 min ago Musky, Fishy Or Metallic: Types Of Vaginal Odours That Every Women Should Know About
- 1 hr ago 8 Possible Reasons Why Men Lose Interest In The Relationship
- News No place for ability in Congress party: Jyotiraditya Scindia on Sachin Pilot sacking
- Sports Maymol organises webinar to bring 'sense of positivity' amongst girls
- Movies Taapsee Pannu Calls Saand Ki Aankh Her Career’s Biggest Experiment; ‘Too Many Firsts In This One
- Technology Oppo A72 5G To Launch Soon: Everything We Know So Far
- Finance Walmart Raises Stake In Flipkart
- Automobiles Bajaj Announces Second Price Hike For Select Models After BS6 Update: Here Is The New Price List
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Most people believe romantic relationships are OK as long as they don"t affect productivity, de-motivate other colleagues or have an impact on the work environment on the whole.
Nina Cole from the Ryerson University conducted a study that involved 100 employees who at one point of time, had a love relationship in their workplace.
The average length of these was found to be 20 months.
Some companies take managerial actions in cases when:
the performance of co-workers was negatively affected
where the work environment was negatively impacted
when negative emotion from a break-up affected a work environment
Though the employees do not seem to be bothered of , most of them objected in case of a romantic relationship between a manager and an employee of the same department.
Its common to share a relationship with a colleague when one spends maximum time in office, however, company policies should be clear on the fact that romantic relationships should not affect the workplace.