- Technology Micromax In Note 1 To Go On First Sale Today At 12PM Via Flipkart: Price, Offers
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 23 Highlights: Captain Kavita Saves Eijaz And Nominates Aly For Eviction
- News Foreign Minister Jaishankar to begin 6-day tour of Bahrain, UAE and Seychelles from Tuesday
- Sports Moukoko could become youngest Champions League player
- Finance SEBI Proposes Relaxation On Re-Classification Of Promoter As Public Shareholder
- Automobiles eBikeGo To Install 3,000 Charging Stations In Five Cities Across India: Here Are All Details
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Most people believe romantic relationships are OK as long as they don"t affect productivity, de-motivate other colleagues or have an impact on the work environment on the whole.
Nina Cole from the Ryerson University conducted a study that involved 100 employees who at one point of time, had a love relationship in their workplace.
The average length of these was found to be 20 months.
Some companies take managerial actions in cases when:
the performance of co-workers was negatively affected
where the work environment was negatively impacted
when negative emotion from a break-up affected a work environment
Though the employees do not seem to be bothered of , most of them objected in case of a romantic relationship between a manager and an employee of the same department.
Its common to share a relationship with a colleague when one spends maximum time in office, however, company policies should be clear on the fact that romantic relationships should not affect the workplace.