- 5 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 8 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 8 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 8 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Lion Gold Awards 2020 Winners List: Shaheer, Hina, Jennifer, Shraddha, Dheeraj & Others Bag Awards
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Generally, we tend to label people as good or bad. Its easy to label and categorise people and stay away from them. But it is difficult to understand why someone is what they are.
Also Read: What Turns Women On
Yes, there are reasons for everything that happens in this world and the same applies to human personalities too.
A good person is good because his situations, genetics, environment and the people around him have played a role in making him good.
The same applies to the so-called bad people too. Certain situations, childhood conditions or people around them might have made them like that. But of course, understanding them doesn't mean that you have to be a victim all the time.
Also Read: Signs She Is Faking The Orgasm
It is healthy to keep negative people at a distance but at the same time, trying to help them change is a good thing. So, if you have been a victim of abusive women and are wondering what could be the reason behind their qualities then read on.
They Were Raised By Controlling Parents
Either the mother or the father of that person must have been a controlling personality. Generally, kids get some qualities through their parents either genetically or through observing daily.
They Have Deep Insecurities
Generally, insecure people have the tendency to control others. Some people who have unconscious fears and insecurities tend to get abusive because their minds tend to develop the urge to control something in the external world in order to forget the inner turmoil.
They Suffer Anxiety Issues
Generally, some people who suffer anxiety and restlessness tend to have the quality of finding a fault with everything and everything. Such people start the blame game.
They Hate Being A Woman
Yes, some women hate to be a woman. Of course, there are genuine reasons behind that. For centuries, women were suppressed by men. So, some women try to dominate men and feel victorious when they could suppress men.
They Think Exploitation Is Smartness
The society around us worships success and this has made us think that winning by hook or crook is all that matters. Some women who have embraced such ideas tend to think that exploiting someone is smartness.
They Have Misunderstood Leadership Qualities
Yes, even leadership qualities are being misunderstood by most of us. We tend to think dominating others or exploiting others is leadership. Shouting at others, using harsh words or pushing others isn't leadership.
They Get A High
For some, it just turns into an addiction. The first time when you abuse someone, you tend to get a rush. Gradually, if you get addicted to that 'high' you tend to become an abusive personality which is unhealthy.