- 52 min ago On Malavika Mohanan’s Birthday, Her 5 Floral Outfits That Will Leave You Inspired
- 18 hrs ago Zareen Khan, Malaika Arora, Neha Sharma And Genelia Deshmukh Stun Us With Their Awesome Gowns
- 19 hrs ago Panchamrut Recipe: How To Prepare The Auspicious Sweet Prasad Dish At Home
- 20 hrs ago Kamika Ekadashi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- Movies Rahul Dev On Dating Mugdha Godse After Wife's Death: I Used To Feel If This Is Proper On My Part
- News Amid calls for Covid-19 vaccines targeting Delta variant, study shows Covishield is the right choice
- Finance This Savings Account Offers Up To 6.25% Interest With Health & Wellness Benefits: Check Details
- Technology Free Fire OB29 Update With Lone Wolf Is Here: How To Download, Get Latest Updates
- Sports India vs England 1st Test: Stats Preview: Virat Kohli, Ravindra Jadeja, Ashwin eye big records
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For July 2021: Skoda Registers Over 3,000 Units Last Month
- Education CBSE School Wise Result 2021 For Class 10th And 12th At cbseresults.nic.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
Some couples split whereas some couples make it till the end. What could be the reason? Are they just lucky?
Also Read: Do Women Like Bald Men?
Some say that relationships require lots of work and efforts and others say that compatibility is the key. What could keep two people together for long?
Also Read: How To Test Your Man?
Well, recently a group of relationships experts tried to figure out what really works in relationships and how couples can stay together for long. Here are some of their observations.
The first observation made by many relationship experts after studying and questioning thousands of couples is that kindness keeps couples together. Yes, without being kind to each other, couples may not be able to stay together.
The next important factor according to those experts is generosity. A relationship is more about giving and less about taking. Unless two partners are generous, they may not be able to make it together till long.
Most of us would find it funny and silly to be able to show kindness when an argument gets triggered. But experts claim that arguments and disagreements are the situations that need more kindness in relationships.
But does it mean that you have to shut up the moment an argument starts? Well, no, being kind doesn't mean making yourself a victim in every fight. And it also doesn't mean making the other person a victim of your anger and aggression. You can still express anger in a graceful and a safe way.
Experts suggest being angry is natural. But instead of throwing frustration, explaining your partner why you are hurt could help you be a kind person.
And when it comes to showing generosity, it doesn't mean that you should keep giving everything to your partner and depriving yourself of everything. Generosity implies willing to give your time, resources or any other help to your partner when required.