- 55 min ago Weekly Horoscope, 02 July To 09 July 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 03 July 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 3 hrs ago Ashadha Gupt Navratri 2022 Day 4: Kushmanda Puja 2022 Date, Iconography, Rituals, And Mantra
- 12 hrs ago Ashadha Gupt Navratri 2022 Day 3: Maa Chandraghanta Puja Date, Mantra and Rituals, And Significance
- Movies Mose Chhal Kiye Jaaye: Vidhi Has No Qualms Playing Mom On TV; She's Glad Her Character Is Etched Differently
- Sports Wimbledon 2022: Kyrgios overcomes frustrated Tsitsipas in controversial third-round clash
- News Sharad Pawar takes dig at Maha Governor for feeding sweets to Shinde
- Finance Gold Rates Increase Around Rs. 1350 In India In Past 2 Days: See Why?
- Travel Some Great Tips For Mothers Traveling With Infants And Children
- Automobiles India's 2nd Lamborghini Aventador Ultimae Roadster Delivered In Mumbai - Another Rare Fighting Bull Is Here
- Education AILET Result 2022 Declared At nationallawuniversitydelhi.in, Check Steps To Download Result Here
- Technology Xiaomi 12S Series To Get Eco-Friendly Leather Rear Panel; Expected Features, Specs
Most of the men think that a woman needs to bleed during the first lovemaking episode if she is really a virgin. But frankly speaking, this is a misconception.
Also Read: How To Hide Your Erection In Public Places
Also, men have various other misconceptions; they think that lovemaking should cause a lot of pain to the woman if she is really a virgin.
Well, every woman is different and each person's body could react in a different way. This means that some could bleed during the first entry whereas some may not. It has nothing to do with virginity.
Also Read: Why Some Men Sleep With Strangers
So, men may need to come out of such false beliefs. It would be foolish to think too much about virginity as love is a powerful force that can add meaning to life more than any other concept like intercourse or virginity.
Here are some more facts...
The bleeding during the first intercourse occurs due to something called as hymen. It is nothing but a thin protective layer of skin present in the interiors of the private parts. When it tears, bleeding could occur.
What many men do not know is the fact that some girls are born without a hymen and some have it partially which makes them go without bleeding when they do it for the first time.
Some women lose their hymen when they indulge in sports activities. Some may lose it when they insert a tampon.
Those who don't lose it may bleed during the first experience of lovemaking and yes they may feel a bit of pain as it could hurt a bit.
In some women, bleeding could occur but there could be no pain at all while love making. So, it doesn't mean that she isn't a virgin if she isn't in pain.
In some women, the hymen may get cut while masturbating too. In some women, it may break without any reason too.
There are many other occasions during which a woman can lose hymen without any intercourse. Activities like cycling, horse riding, running or jumping could also cause stress over the area.
These are the reasons why it would be foolish to associate the idea of virginity with bleeding or pain during intercourse.
- womenWho Was Anne Frank? Google Dedicates Doodle To Honour The Life Of The Holocaust Victim
- womenWho Is Droupadi Murmu? Here's Everything You Need To Know About India's Presidential Candidate
- wellness11 Health Symptoms Women Shouldn't Ignore
- beyond love24-Year-Old Gujarati Woman All Set To Marry Without A ‘Dulha’ In India's First Sologamy
- festivalsAhilya Bai Holkar Jayanti 2022: Facts About 'The Philosopher Queen' Of Malwa
- womenMeet 42-Year Old Laxmi Jadhav, Mumbai's First Female BEST Bus Driver
- womenCaptain Abhilasha Barak: First Woman Combat Pilot In The Indian Army; Know More About Her
- womenWHO Honours 1 Million ASHA Women For COVID-Care Role
- womenCannes Film Festival's First Female President: Iris Knobloch
- parents and childrenMother's Day Gifting Ideas As Per Your Mom's Zodiac Sign - Expert Suggestions
- womenWorld's Oldest Person Kane Tanaka Passes Away At 119: Know Her Secret To A Long Life
- womenExpert Explains: Hindu Women's Right To Property In India - Married, Unmarried, Widowed, First And Second Wife