- 8 hrs ago Tribute: American Country Music Icon Loretta Lynn No More At 90
- 9 hrs ago Navratri 2022: Goddess Chamunda Shakti Peeth Of Himachal Pradesh
- 11 hrs ago Balaji (Hanuman) of Mehandipur In Rajasthan: Timings, How To Reach, Puja Rituals And Legends
- 16 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 05 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- News 'Whoever becomes my heir will be my son': Shinde takes poetic dig at Thackerays
- Sports Australia vs West Indies, 1st T20I: Finch helps Aussies clinch a thrilling win
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 14 Birthday Special: Amitabh Bachchan Gets Emotional As Son Abhishek, Jaya Surprise Him
- Automobiles Mahindra XUV300 Sportz Edition Spotted - Comes With More Power & A Few Visual Tweaks
- Finance 24K Gold Price Rises By Rs 1370 In 3 Days: Factors Causing Surge In Yellow Metal Price
- Travel Most Interesting Facts About Kullu Dussehra
- Education UGC NET 2022: The Exam City Intimation slip has been released for October 10, exam
- Technology Google Pixel 7 vs Pixel 7 Pro: What Differences Can We Expect?
Money helps us in most aspects of our lives. One's financial status broadens many possibilities such as education and better job prospects.
Although money is an important part of our lives, it cannot replace everything. There are lots of precious things that money cannot necessarily buy.
Here are a few things that money cannot buy.
According to a study by the Harvard Business School and University at Buffalo, people who base their sense of self-worth on their financial achievement frequently experience loneliness in everyday life. This is mainly because, to achieve our financial goals, we often leave behind people who are close to us, and this, later, leaves us disconnected and lonely. We should never forget people who are our well-wishers and actually care for us. The presence of such people in our lives strengthens our will and motivates us to succeed. 
Money can keep you happy all 24 hours a day, but sadly, it cannot buy you extra hours in the day. Understanding the importance of time and utilising it for better purposes may help sustain your financial status. It is essential to make better use of time, remembering that it will not be back once invested.
Money can buy you your dream house but cannot give you a home. A home is a place where people build memories with their family or loved ones, a true comfort zone for people and a place where we are emotionally connected. If you have all the physical things in your house but no one to live with you or to share the house with you, you are missing what could be some of the greatest moments in your life.
Intimacy is defined as an affectionate feeling and closeness to a person. It's having a deep attachment and being emotionally connected to a person. Intimacy is necessary for a healthy and fulfilling relationship that helps with our well-being. Money can ease your hardship but cannot guarantee you emotional connections or intimacy.
Morality is important as it helps give direction to your life and a sense of right and wrong. It guides one's thinking and behaviour and gives them a respectable life. Morality cannot be bought with money but is earned. Regardless of our financial situation or living situation, one needs to actively pursue higher moral goals.
Loyal and trustworthy people are difficult to find. Fake loyalty or loyalty bought with money is always short-term and not valuable. However, true loyalty that has been earned with time, honesty and patience lasts for life and can never be lost.
7. Inner peace
Even all the money in the world can't buy you inner peace if you are unhappy. Though there will be no financial problems to worry about, it is not likely that you will be at ease from within. For your peace of mind, it is essential to invest in building a happy life along with building a rich life.
- beyond loveGot A Friend Who Never Pays? 9 Tips To Deal With Mooching Friends
- beyond loveHow You Can Have A Healthy Money Relationship With Your Partner
- beyond loveHow Money Affects Your Relationship
- pulseDid You Know That Your Financial Status Affects Your Sleep?
- zodiac signsMoney Saving Advice Based On Zodiac Sign
- make up tipsThese Time- & Money-saving Beauty Tips Are Just What You Need
- pulseYou Won't Believe How Much These Celebs Earn Per Instagram Post!
- pulseA Few Body Parts Or Fluids That You Could Sell To Make Money
- improvementSimple Tricks To Save Money In Your Kitchen
- pulseThis Is How People Are Selling Old Notes For Millions!
- pulseFlorida Millionaire Married His Own Grandkid!
- pulseCountries That Have Almost Gone Cashless