- 52 min ago Happy Birthday Urvashi Dholakia: Her Stylish Looks As Komolika From Kasautii Zindagii Kay
- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 09 July 2020
- 13 hrs ago National Cleft And Craniofacial Awareness and Prevention Month: What Is Cleft Lip And Palate?
- 14 hrs ago Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Is All Set To Rule The Fashion World And Here Is Proof!
- News Heavy rains in Uttarakhand trigger landslides, IMD predicts heavy to very heavy rains
- Finance Nifty Trades Higher, Metal Stocks Rally
- Automobiles Honda Is Likely To Introduce The Turbo-Petrol City RS In India
- Sports Gasperini dismisses Scudetto talk after Atalanta's ninth straight Serie A win
- Technology List Of Upcoming Budget 5G Smartphones In India
- Movies Divyanka Tripathi And Vivek Dahiya Celebrate Fourth Wedding Anniversary, Share Sweet Posts Online!
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
Yusheng or Yee Shang is a traditional Chinese dish made with ingredients like carrot, cucumber, ginger, turnip etc. Generally the main ingredient present in this dish is the fish. But Chef Choong Chew Loon gives us the vegetarian version of the recipe which can be savoured by everyone.
Salmon is the fish variety that would go extremely well in this recipe. This salad is a very colourful salad, since lots of greens, and different coloured ingredients are used here.
Can there be a perfect recipe for Independence day than this? We bet, not. So, enjoy your day with the healthy greens and learn the preparation method, which is as mentioned below.
Recipe By: Chef Choong Chew Loon
Recipe Type: Salad
Edible oil - 2 tbsp
Sliced ginger - ¼th tsp
Lukewarm water - 2 tbsp
Red salted ginger - 2 tbsp
Carrot (grated) - 1 cup
Green apple (grated) - 1 cup
Cucumber (grated) - 1 cup
Turnip (grated) - 1
Chopped coriander - 1 tbsp
Wonton wrappers - a few
Peanuts - a handful
Sesame oil - 1 tbsp
1. Take oil in a saucepan and heat it.
2. Now take the wonton wrappers and fry them until they acquire crispness.
3. Take them out from a mesh skimmer and keep it aside.
4. Let the oil drain on a paper towel.
5. Arrange all the wonton wrappers and salad ingredients on a platter.
6. Let it show its various colours around the platter. You could arrange it in the Indian Flag order, so that it gives the feel of the Indian flag colour combination.
7. Sprinkle the vegetables with peanuts, sesame oil and coriander leaves.
8. Place the rest of the ingredients in a bottle and merge it well.
- Serves - 1
- Calories - 250 cal
- Carbohydrates - 15 g