- Technology Best Samsung Smartphones Running Android 10 To Buy In India
- News NSA Ajit Doval reaches north-east Delhi, to take stock of situation
- Movies Pictures: Niveditha Gowda And Chandan Shetty Dazzle At Their Wedding Reception!
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Chennaiyin FC vs NorthEast United FC: Chennaiyin to face Goa after NorthEast draw
- Finance GOI Savings Taxable Bonds: An Alternative To Fixed Deposits
- Automobiles New 2020 Honda Dio BS6 Launched In Bangalore: Prices Start At Rs 64,584
- Travel 8 Best Summer Beach Destinations In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Yusheng or Yee Shang is a traditional Chinese dish made with ingredients like carrot, cucumber, ginger, turnip etc. Generally the main ingredient present in this dish is the fish. But Chef Choong Chew Loon gives us the vegetarian version of the recipe which can be savoured by everyone.
Salmon is the fish variety that would go extremely well in this recipe. This salad is a very colourful salad, since lots of greens, and different coloured ingredients are used here.
Can there be a perfect recipe for Independence day than this? We bet, not. So, enjoy your day with the healthy greens and learn the preparation method, which is as mentioned below.
Recipe By: Chef Choong Chew Loon
Recipe Type: Salad
Edible oil - 2 tbsp
Sliced ginger - ¼th tsp
Lukewarm water - 2 tbsp
Red salted ginger - 2 tbsp
Carrot (grated) - 1 cup
Green apple (grated) - 1 cup
Cucumber (grated) - 1 cup
Turnip (grated) - 1
Chopped coriander - 1 tbsp
Wonton wrappers - a few
Peanuts - a handful
Sesame oil - 1 tbsp
1. Take oil in a saucepan and heat it.
2. Now take the wonton wrappers and fry them until they acquire crispness.
3. Take them out from a mesh skimmer and keep it aside.
4. Let the oil drain on a paper towel.
5. Arrange all the wonton wrappers and salad ingredients on a platter.
6. Let it show its various colours around the platter. You could arrange it in the Indian Flag order, so that it gives the feel of the Indian flag colour combination.
7. Sprinkle the vegetables with peanuts, sesame oil and coriander leaves.
8. Place the rest of the ingredients in a bottle and merge it well.
- Serves - 1
- Calories - 250 cal
- Carbohydrates - 15 g