- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope, 05 October 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 12 hrs ago Iconic Band Depeche Mode Announce New Album And World Tour
- 13 hrs ago Jacqueline Fernandez's Go-To Haircare Ingredients Are Egg White And Beer: Ways To Add It To Your Hair Care
- 14 hrs ago Happy Birthday Shweta Tiwari: TV Star Scores High In The Fashion Game
- Movies Godfather Review: Chiranjeevi's Remake Is Quite Different From Lucifer
- Sports India vs SA, 3rd T20I: Full List Of Award Winners, Man Of The Match & Series, Post-Match Presentation Info
- News Elon Musk to go ahead with $54.20 a share Twitter deal
- Finance ICICI Securities Upgraded This Small Cap Service Sector Stock From Hold To Add, Shares Can Surge 10%
- Technology Google Pixel Watch To Break Cover On October 6: Everything We Know So Far
- Automobiles Zontes Motorcycles Launched In India: Chinese Motorcycles Priced Higher Than The Competition
- Education Odisha NEET 2022 Counselling registration begins: apply by October 10
- Travel Bisti Widlerness: A Must-See Natural Wonder In The USA
Cooking in summer is dreading and daunting. Spending time in the kitchen and creating an elaborate dish, with constant sweating and heat is not possible for most of us. Hence, we stay away from kitchen and rely on take-out lunch or dinner. WELL, IT ENDS HERE!
Just stock up your pantry with a couple of the kitchen essentials and you never have to go to bed hungry or opt for unhealthy foods. So let's go and quickly check what are the ingredients that we should stock up our pantry with.
Having a few vegetables which are available almost all the time of the year is not a bad idea, especially if we are trying to lead a healthy life. Stock up your pantry with a couple of green veggies like okra ( bhindi), spinach, green peas, beans, etc. These staple ingredients work with a large variety of spices and churning out a sumptuous meal is a matter of 15 minutes or less.
Paneer To The Rescue
Paneer is one of those ingredients which can be broadly multi-functional when it comes to recipes. Known also as cottage cheese, paneer can be quickly cooked as an appetizer or a side dish, which can go well with both rice or roti. Try out some of our delicious paneer recipes which can be cooked within 15 minutes!
Did you know studies say, curd is one of those ingredients which is extremely good for your gut as it has probiotic qualities? In case you are suffering from stomach infection or have irregular bowel movements, you can opt for a curd recipe daily and the result will be in front of you within days. Try some of our toothsome curd recipes, attached below.
Protein Is Essential
When you are drawing out your daily diet chart, make sure to add a lot of protein recipes to it, as protein is considered to be the most important part of nutrition, which will boost your body with energy. Protein recipes are large in number and the source differs from person to person. If you are a non-vegetarian eater, you can try various protein recipes, which are really easy to make. In case you are a vegetarian, there are a number of protein sources which will lend you the essential amount of protein like sprouts, beans, soya chunks and paneer recipes. Scroll down to see which ones can be made quickly.
Also read - Top protein snacks recipes
Also read - Egg Bhurji recipe
Be it for a filling breakfast or a quick lunch menu, nothing can beat the goodness of a home-made food, as it is the best at nourishing you and enriching you with a plate full of nutrients. Scroll down below and check some of our top 15 minutes recipes. Do not forget to share your favourite ones with us in the comments below.
Tag Us! We love seeing your recipe pictures. Share your favourite recipes from Boldsky with the hashtag #cookingwithboldskyliving on Facebook and Instagram. Tell us which recipes should we make next.
Summer can be dehydrating. To make sure that you are relishing on something nourishing and utterly delicious, try our easy mango lassi recipe. This delicious lassi recipe will give you all the nutrition and energize you instantly.
If you are looking for an instant dessert fix or a side-dish that your kids complain about, you have to try this delicious mango seekarne recipe. Best part is, you do need an oven to make this either!
For most of us, curd is the go-to food ingredient when we have an irritated stomach. This curd rice recipe stays close to our heart not only because it is easy to make, but also because in about 15 minutes, it will give you a delicious rice recipe, which will nourish you from within.
Curd and bhindi make for the perfect combo! For this recipe, you do not need much time or ingredients. You can try this delicious bhindi side dish, both with roti or chapati.
5)Sweet Corn Kosambari Recipe | How To Make Corn Pomegranate Kosambari Salad | Ugadi Special Easy 5-mi
Talk about delicious salad recipes which can be apt for this hot summer season as a scrumptious lunch or a post-lunch snacks recipe. Click on the link to know more.
Also known as the dosa of North Indian region, this recipe is ideal for an easy breakfast platter. Make the batter quickly and try this recipe, which will not take you more than 15 minutes.
Marinate paneer with this delicious spice paste for 15-30 minutes and you get a delicious paneer starter, which will not only entice your taste buds, but also give you a major boost of proteins.
When you can combine paneer with delicious greens, nothing can beat that. Gather all your greens and cook this within 15 minutes. Check out the entire recipe link to know how to make this.
In times of a dessert craving, make this delicious rava kheer recipe within 15 minutes. This luscious dessert is popular among people of all ages.
- Special Treat To Your Sweet Toothed Siblings This Raksha Bandhan: How To Prepare Lemon Layer Cake
- Raksha Bandhan Recipe: How To Prepare Gulab Jamun From Sweet Potatoes
- World Chocolate Day 2022: How To Prepare Homemade Chocolate Syrup
- Spicy Chutney Recipe: How To Prepare Egg Chutney In Just 20 Minutes
- Healthy Soups To Enjoy On Summer Days: How To Prepare Cream Of Mushroom Soup
- Calcium-Rich Recipe For Healthy Bones: Frozen Yoghurt And Mixed Fruit Parfait
- Diabetic-Friendly And Heart-Healthy Recipe: How To Prepare Moong Dal And Methi Leaves Sabzi
- Healthy Breakfast For Diabetic Moms: How To Prepare Drumstick Leaves Ragi Chapati
- Benefits Of Potatoes And The Healthiest Way To Cook Them
- How To Prepare Healthy Ghee Idli: Shahid Kapoor’s Favourite South Indian Dish
- Tasty Recipes With Chicken: How To Prepare Chicken Fajitas With Indian Spices
- Best Homemade Summer Cooler Recipes: How To Prepare Mango-Orange Soda