- 5 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Flaunt Party Outfits At This Party
- 6 hrs ago On Zeenat Aman's Birthday, The Actress Whose Fashion Was Beyond The Conformist Narrative
- 7 hrs ago Copaiba Oil: Health Benefits, Risks And How To Use
- 7 hrs ago Urvashi Rautela's Perfect Glossy Pout And Pretty Half Updo Hairstyle Are Something You Can't Miss
- News Imran Khan congratulates Sri Lanka's newly-elected President, invites him to visit Pakistan
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Technology 99% of Xiaomi Smartphones Sold In India Are Made In The Country
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
This is just a perfect recipe for the Christmas season. With such a vibrant and beautiful red, there's not really a more fitting or festive breakfast to serve up on Christmas morning.
This recipe is a perfect fit for a celebration. It is a go-to pancake recipe. Simple ingredients like cocoa powder, sugar, buttermilk and food colouring would be required to make this.
It is a fluffy red velvet pancake with a glaze that makes it a beautifully impressive breakfast or brunch. This recipe is shared and made by the Executive Chef - Anil Dahiya, The Bristol, Gurugram, very beautifully.
Recipe By: Executive Chef Anil Dahiya
Recipe Type: Dessert
All-purpose Flour - 10 cups
Sugar - 1/4th cup
Cocoa Powder - 2/3rd cup
Baking Soda - 6 tsp
Baking Powder - 4 tsp
Salt - 5 tsp
Buttermilk - 2 cups
Eggs - 2
Red Food Colouring - 2 tsp
Butter and maple syrup - 1 tbsp
1.Take a large bowl, put flour and sugar into it.
2. Slightly combine both the elements in the bowl.
3. Add cocoa powder, baking soda in the bowl.
4. Combine them.
5. Add salt to taste.
6. Combine all the ingredients in the bowl thoroughly.
7. Take resalable plastic bags or containers in the number of five.
8. Place 2 cups of the mixture in each of the five resalable plastic bags or containers.
9. Now, store in a cool, dry place.
To Prepare Pancakes
1. Take a fresh large bowl.
2. Pour the mixed ingredients into a large bowl.
3. Take a small bowl.
4. Put the buttermilk and eggs into it.
5. Whisk the buttermilk and eggs in the bowl.
6. Add food colour to it.
7. Now, whisk it all together.
8. Put dry ingredients in the mixture.
9. Stir it continuously until it has moistened.
10. Take a griddle and heat it until it becomes hot.
11. Now, grease the griddle with butter or oil thoroughly.
12. Pour batter or mixture by 1/4th cup full onto a greased hot griddle.
13. Turn when bubbles form on top.
14. Cook until the second side is golden brown.
15. When it is fully cooked, take out the pancake and put it onto a serving plate.
16. Grease the cake with butter and syrup.
17. Serve hot.
- 1.Bake a red velvet cake whenever you want to serve a desert.
- Serving size - 170 g
- Calories - 597 cal
- Fat - 25 g
- Protein - 13 g
- Carbohydrates - 80 g