- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Up To 40% Off On Premium Smartphones
- Sports Bapu Nadkarni demise: Sunil Gavaskar condoles his death of former India all-rounder; remembers him as 'helpful manager'
- News Kerala did a disastrous thing by electing Rahul Gandhi: Ramachandra Guha
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Finance Reliance Announces Q3 Results; Net Profit Climbs 13%
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Galettes are a round free form of a crusty cake. Chef Anirudh Nautiyal gives us a recipe where he has used raw bananas and buckwheat (kuttu ka atta) to make big galettes and it is served with a sesame and lemon dip.
Now, that's a healthy and flavoursome combo! Banana is very healthy, since it has a high amount of potassium, magnesium, folate and it is also rich in various macro and micronutrients. Fresh steaming galettes with piping hot tea is what we need for a perfect evening.
Recipe By: Chef Anirudh Nautiyal
Recipe Type: Snacks
Raw banana - 4-5
Buckwheat flour - ½ cup
Coriander powder - 1 tbsp
Cumin powder - 2 tsp
Coriander leaves - a small bunch
Salt - to taste
Sesame seeds - ¼th cup
Lemon - 1 tbsp
1. First, we need 4-5 bananas to start with.
2. In this recipe, we will use banana with its cover.
3. Keep raw banana for cooking.
4. Now, peel the cooked banana and then mash it well.
5. Keep it aside until it gets cooled down.
6. Now, we will use buckwheat flour and other spices, so gather everything.
7. Add buckwheat flour and other spices to make a soft dough-like mixture.
8. Make small galettes and keep these aside.
9. Broil the sesame seeds.
10. Now, we will make a paste with broiled sesame seeds.
11. Here, we need a blender to make the paste.
12. Make sure to clean the blender once with water before blending.
13. Now, put the sesame seeds into a blender and blend it well.
14. Add lemon and salt to the paste and blend it once more and keep it aside.
15. Pan sear the galette and serve hot with the dip.
- 1. Make sure to wash the bananas well before we start with cooking the same.
- 2. Broiling is a great method for getting grill-like results in the kitchen.
- Serving size - 3 pieces
- Calories - 583 cal
- Fat - 6 g
- Protein - 23 g
- Carbohydrates - 122 g
- Dietary fibre - 17 g