- 7 hrs ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 10 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 11 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 13 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Miss World 2019: Miss Jamaica Toni-Ann Singh Wins The Crown; India's Suman Rao Is The 2nd Runner Up!
- Sports West Indies built credibility with T20 performance against India, will be a force to reckon with during WC: Brian Lara
- Technology Micromax Revenue From Sales Fall 45% To Rs. 2,368.79 Crore In FY19: Report
- News CAB protest: Violence in WB; curfew relaxed in parts of Assam, Meghalaya
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Galettes are a round free form of a crusty cake. Chef Anirudh Nautiyal gives us a recipe where he has used raw bananas and buckwheat (kuttu ka atta) to make big galettes and it is served with a sesame and lemon dip.
Now, that's a healthy and flavoursome combo! Banana is very healthy, since it has a high amount of potassium, magnesium, folate and it is also rich in various macro and micronutrients. Fresh steaming galettes with piping hot tea is what we need for a perfect evening.
Recipe By: Chef Anirudh Nautiyal
Recipe Type: Snacks
Raw banana - 4-5
Buckwheat flour - ½ cup
Coriander powder - 1 tbsp
Cumin powder - 2 tsp
Coriander leaves - a small bunch
Salt - to taste
Sesame seeds - ¼th cup
Lemon - 1 tbsp
1. First, we need 4-5 bananas to start with.
2. In this recipe, we will use banana with its cover.
3. Keep raw banana for cooking.
4. Now, peel the cooked banana and then mash it well.
5. Keep it aside until it gets cooled down.
6. Now, we will use buckwheat flour and other spices, so gather everything.
7. Add buckwheat flour and other spices to make a soft dough-like mixture.
8. Make small galettes and keep these aside.
9. Broil the sesame seeds.
10. Now, we will make a paste with broiled sesame seeds.
11. Here, we need a blender to make the paste.
12. Make sure to clean the blender once with water before blending.
13. Now, put the sesame seeds into a blender and blend it well.
14. Add lemon and salt to the paste and blend it once more and keep it aside.
15. Pan sear the galette and serve hot with the dip.
- 1. Make sure to wash the bananas well before we start with cooking the same.
- 2. Broiling is a great method for getting grill-like results in the kitchen.
- Serving size - 3 pieces
- Calories - 583 cal
- Fat - 6 g
- Protein - 23 g
- Carbohydrates - 122 g
- Dietary fibre - 17 g