- 11 min ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks So Perfect In Her Stylish Black-hued Attire And Ups The Fashion Bar
- 32 min ago Lakshmi Manchu's Sari Is The Vibrant Wedding Wear You Need For Your Friend's Wedding
- 42 min ago Amazing Health Benefits Of Guava For Babies
- 1 hr ago Panipat Actress, Kriti Sanon's Sari And Sports Shoes Look Is What We Want To Nail
- Movies Kriti Sanon On Panipat Prep: ‘Wanted To Sound Like I’ve Been Speaking Marathi Since Childhood’
- News He has performed his duty: Cyberabad CP V C Sajjanar's brother
- Sports India vs West Indies, 1st T20I: Live Update: Kohli's band look to pick up an early lead
- Technology Apple Updates "Clips" App With Memoji, Animoji, And More
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
- Finance Axis Bank CFO Resigns
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
Galettes are a round free form of a crusty cake. Chef Anirudh Nautiyal gives us a recipe where he has used raw bananas and buckwheat (kuttu ka atta) to make big galettes and it is served with a sesame and lemon dip.
Now, that's a healthy and flavoursome combo! Banana is very healthy, since it has a high amount of potassium, magnesium, folate and it is also rich in various macro and micronutrients. Fresh steaming galettes with piping hot tea is what we need for a perfect evening.
Recipe By: Chef Anirudh Nautiyal
Recipe Type: Snacks
Raw banana - 4-5
Buckwheat flour - ½ cup
Coriander powder - 1 tbsp
Cumin powder - 2 tsp
Coriander leaves - a small bunch
Salt - to taste
Sesame seeds - ¼th cup
Lemon - 1 tbsp
1. First, we need 4-5 bananas to start with.
2. In this recipe, we will use banana with its cover.
3. Keep raw banana for cooking.
4. Now, peel the cooked banana and then mash it well.
5. Keep it aside until it gets cooled down.
6. Now, we will use buckwheat flour and other spices, so gather everything.
7. Add buckwheat flour and other spices to make a soft dough-like mixture.
8. Make small galettes and keep these aside.
9. Broil the sesame seeds.
10. Now, we will make a paste with broiled sesame seeds.
11. Here, we need a blender to make the paste.
12. Make sure to clean the blender once with water before blending.
13. Now, put the sesame seeds into a blender and blend it well.
14. Add lemon and salt to the paste and blend it once more and keep it aside.
15. Pan sear the galette and serve hot with the dip.
- 1. Make sure to wash the bananas well before we start with cooking the same.
- 2. Broiling is a great method for getting grill-like results in the kitchen.
- Serving size - 3 pieces
- Calories - 583 cal
- Fat - 6 g
- Protein - 23 g
- Carbohydrates - 122 g
- Dietary fibre - 17 g