- Technology Upcoming Vivo Smartphones Highly Anticipated To Launch in 2020
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election LIVE: Stage set for third phase polling today
- Movies Chhapaak: Aamir Khan And Alia Bhatt Are Moved By The Trailer Of Deepika Padukone’s Film
- Sports India Vs West Indies: Records created in Wankhede T20I; Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma touch milestones
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Galouti kebabs are very soft and irresistible that melt in your mouth as soon as you have them. Galouti means melting in your mouth. This is a famous Awadhi dish.
It is very popular in Lucknow. The kebabs are basically made from minced goat meat and green papaya. After mixing the herbs and a variety of spices, these are shaped into small patties and fried with ghee.
You can also shallow fry the patties if you want. Try this aromatic and flavoursome galouti kebab recipe by chef Kasi Vishwanath.
Recipe By: Chef Kasi Vishwanath
Recipe Type: Starters
Mutton keema - 1 kg
Unripe papaya paste - 4 tbsp
Onion paste - 3 tbsp
Ginger-garlic paste - 2 tbsp
Cardamom powder - 1 tsp
Yellow chilli powder - 1 tsp
Chana (gram) powder - 2 tbsp
Garam masala powder - ½ tsp
Mace powder - ½ tsp
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
Oil - 3 tbsp
Ghee - 1 cup
1. Wash the mutton keema properly with water.
2. Then, marinate the keema.
3. Use unripe papaya paste, onion paste, ginger-garlic paste, mace powder, and garam masala powder.
4. Add coriander powder, yellow chilli powder, chana powder, cardamom powder, and salt to marinate.
5. Keep it refrigerated for an hour.
6. After an hour, take out the keema mix out of the refrigerator.
7. Make medium-sized tikkis out of the mixture.
8. Heat oil in a pan for some time.
9. Fry the tikkis on low heat for 15-20 minutes on each side.
10. Make sure the keema is cooked well.
11. Both sides of the kebab must turn golden brown in colour.
12. Once the kebabs are perfectly cooked, transfer them on to a serving platter.
13. Eat this Galouti kebab in the Lucknow style with the paratha along with mint chutney and raw papaya chutney.
- 1. You can use poppy seeds as well while marinating the kheema.
- 2. You can also add egg while marinating.
- Serving size - 2 pieces
- Calories - 153 cal
- Fat - 9 g
- Protein - 13 g
- Carbohydrates - 5 g
- Sugar - 1 g
- Dietary fibre - 1 g