- 9 min ago Sun Transit In Sagittarius On 16 December 2021: Effects On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- 4 hrs ago Yearly Health Horoscope 2022: Astrological Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 11 hrs ago Omicron: COVID-19 Third Wave Projected In India In February 2022 By IIT Scientist
- 13 hrs ago Omicron Coronavirus: Expert Suggests Ayurvedic Preventive Measures To Combat The New Variant
- News Stand-up comedian Munawar Faruqui dropped from Gurugram Comedy Festival
- Finance Socks In Action On Change In Price Bands Effective December 7, 2021
- Sports ISL 2021-22: 10 things to know about East Bengal vs FC Goa
- Movies Udaariyaan: Priyanka Choudhary Aka Tejo On Her Chemistry With Ankit & Karan; Says Viewers Are Loving TejAng
- Technology Motorola To Launch Moto G51, Moto Edge X30, Moto G71 Soon; India Launch, Specs
- Education NIFT Admission 2022 Notification Out, Register Online For NIFT UG PG Courses Before January 17 On nift.ac.in
- Automobiles DriveSpark Exclusive: Citroen CC21 SUV Spotted Testing Again In Bangalore
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Kohima
Galouti kebabs are very soft and irresistible that melt in your mouth as soon as you have them. Galouti means melting in your mouth. This is a famous Awadhi dish.
It is very popular in Lucknow. The kebabs are basically made from minced goat meat and green papaya. After mixing the herbs and a variety of spices, these are shaped into small patties and fried with ghee.
You can also shallow fry the patties if you want. Try this aromatic and flavoursome galouti kebab recipe by chef Kasi Vishwanath.
Recipe By: Chef Kasi Vishwanath
Recipe Type: Starters
Mutton keema - 1 kg
Unripe papaya paste - 4 tbsp
Onion paste - 3 tbsp
Ginger-garlic paste - 2 tbsp
Cardamom powder - 1 tsp
Yellow chilli powder - 1 tsp
Chana (gram) powder - 2 tbsp
Garam masala powder - ½ tsp
Mace powder - ½ tsp
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Salt as per taste
Oil - 3 tbsp
Ghee - 1 cup
1. Wash the mutton keema properly with water.
2. Then, marinate the keema.
3. Use unripe papaya paste, onion paste, ginger-garlic paste, mace powder, and garam masala powder.
4. Add coriander powder, yellow chilli powder, chana powder, cardamom powder, and salt to marinate.
5. Keep it refrigerated for an hour.
6. After an hour, take out the keema mix out of the refrigerator.
7. Make medium-sized tikkis out of the mixture.
8. Heat oil in a pan for some time.
9. Fry the tikkis on low heat for 15-20 minutes on each side.
10. Make sure the keema is cooked well.
11. Both sides of the kebab must turn golden brown in colour.
12. Once the kebabs are perfectly cooked, transfer them on to a serving platter.
13. Eat this Galouti kebab in the Lucknow style with the paratha along with mint chutney and raw papaya chutney.
- 1. You can use poppy seeds as well while marinating the kheema.
- 2. You can also add egg while marinating.
- Serving size - 2 pieces
- Calories - 153 cal
- Fat - 9 g
- Protein - 13 g
- Carbohydrates - 5 g
- Sugar - 1 g
- Dietary fibre - 1 g