- 5 hrs ago How Does The Body Convert Carbohydrates Into Energy?
- 6 hrs ago Actress Elli AvrRam Shares Some Intriguing Personal Experiences On Her TedXBITS Talk
- 8 hrs ago Is There A Link Between Drinking Too Much Water And Blood Pressure?
- 9 hrs ago Kottiyoor Utsavam 2022: Date, Time, History And Significance
- News US removes 5 groups from terror blacklist, retains al-Qaida
- Sports IPL 2022, CSK vs RR: Rajasthan Royals enter Playoffs, to play Gujarat Titans in Qualifier 1
- Movies Amber Heard Admits That She Hit Johnny Depp Multiple Times, Claims It Was An Act Of Self-Defence
- Finance Rupee Loses 7 Paise To Close At Record Low Of 77.63 Against USD; What Triggered The Fall?
- Technology Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC Benchmarked: Better Than A15 Bionic
- Automobiles BMW M4 CSL Revealed With 542bhp - Ultralight M4 Drops 100 Kilos, Gains Iconic Badge
- Education SSC Junior Engineer 2020 Final Result Declared, Download SSC JE 2020 Final Results On ssc.nic.in
- Travel Best Camping Site Near Pune And Mumbai – Pawna Lake Camping, 1N/2D
During pregnancy, healthy eating is a must. Beetroot and sesame chapati is one of the healthy breakfast options for pregnant women as it is made with the goodness of beetroot and sesame.
Beetroot consumption during pregnancy is known to lower blood pressure, enhance blood flow to the baby and improve functions of the arteries and veins.  On the other hand, sesame seeds help with the growth and development of the baby due to the presence of vitamins, phytosterols and tocopherols. 
Let's take a look at the recipe for beetroot and sesame seeds chapati. You can consume the dish best with pudina raita or any chutneys.
How To Prepare Beetroot And Sesame Chapati
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Breakfast
Serves: 4 (Chapatis)
● A medium-sized beetroot, peeled and grated.
● Half tablespoon of sesame seeds (known as til in Hindi).
● Half cup of flour (whole wheat). Keep a small amount aside for rolling chapatis.
● 2-3 green chillies (optional).
● One-fourth teaspoon of coriander powder.
● A teaspoon of healthy oil.
● A pinch of turmeric.
● A pinch of asafoetida.
● Oil for cooking.
● Salt to taste.
● In a bowl, take flour and combine beetroot, sesame seeds, chillies, coriander powder, turmeric, asafoetida, oil and salt to taste.
● Prepare a soft dough by using water.
● Divide the dough into four equal proportions and roll out chapatis for each.
● In a griddle pan or tawa, cook chapatis with a bit of oil.
● Consume hot or if you are packing them, make sure to pack them only when cooled.
- You can also boil the beetroot and use it instead of peeling and grating.
- Serving - 1 (chapati)
- Calories - 58
- Protein - 1.2 g
- Carbohydrates - 6.4 g
- Fibre - 1.3 g
- Healthy Breakfast For Diabetic Moms: How To Prepare Drumstick Leaves Ragi Chapati
- Nutritional And Kid-Friendly Beetroot Paratha Recipe For Breakfast
- No Cooking Indian Recipe: How To Make Schezwan Paneer Sandwich
- Eggs On Sunday: How To Make Protein-Packed Egg Bread Toast For Breakfast
- Salad Special: How To Make Kidney Bean Salad
- Easy Breakfast Recipe: How To Make Split Black Gram Or Urad Dal Dosa
- Easy Breakfast Recipe: How To Make Eggless Banana Pancakes
- Easy Breakfast Recipe: How To Make Oats Upma
- Makar Sankranti 2021: How To Prepare Jaggery And Sesame Seed Paratha
- Importance Of Breakfast For Teenagers, What Parents Should Know And Easy Recipes
- Why Are Meals Prepared At Home The Best Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Benefits Of Mindful Eating And Ways To Make Your Mealtime A Healthy And Rewarding Experience