- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 24 May 2022: Check Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 18 hrs ago What Are Empty Calories? Major Sources, Disadvantages And How To Replace Them
- 19 hrs ago Omicron Subvariants BA.4 And BA.5 In India: What You Need To Know
- 20 hrs ago First Death Of A Child Reported In Mexico Due To Mysterious Severe Hepatitis: Things To Know
- News Quad leaders meet in Tokyo at 2nd in-person summit: 10 points
- Movies Sarkaru Vaari Paata Day 12 Box Office Collection: Mahesh Babu's Film Slows Down At The Box Office
- Sports Racing Along The Singalong Track in Chennai
- Travel GlampEco - Glamping At India's First Geodesic Dome Stay
- Finance Motilal Oswal Suggests Buy This Stock For 25% Potential Gains, Declared Final Dividend Of Rs 6.25
- Education NABARD AM Prelims Mains 2021 Cut Off Marks, Check NABARD Assistant Manager RDBS Rajbhasha Cut Off Details Here
- Automobiles KTM RC 390 Launched At Rs 3.14 Lakhs
- Technology Vivo T2 5G Launch Postponed; Check New Launch Date, Features & Expected Pricing
During pregnancy, healthy eating is a must. Beetroot and sesame chapati is one of the healthy breakfast options for pregnant women as it is made with the goodness of beetroot and sesame.
Beetroot consumption during pregnancy is known to lower blood pressure, enhance blood flow to the baby and improve functions of the arteries and veins.  On the other hand, sesame seeds help with the growth and development of the baby due to the presence of vitamins, phytosterols and tocopherols. 
Let's take a look at the recipe for beetroot and sesame seeds chapati. You can consume the dish best with pudina raita or any chutneys.
How To Prepare Beetroot And Sesame Chapati
Recipe By: Boldsky
Recipe Type: Breakfast
Serves: 4 (Chapatis)
● A medium-sized beetroot, peeled and grated.
● Half tablespoon of sesame seeds (known as til in Hindi).
● Half cup of flour (whole wheat). Keep a small amount aside for rolling chapatis.
● 2-3 green chillies (optional).
● One-fourth teaspoon of coriander powder.
● A teaspoon of healthy oil.
● A pinch of turmeric.
● A pinch of asafoetida.
● Oil for cooking.
● Salt to taste.
● In a bowl, take flour and combine beetroot, sesame seeds, chillies, coriander powder, turmeric, asafoetida, oil and salt to taste.
● Prepare a soft dough by using water.
● Divide the dough into four equal proportions and roll out chapatis for each.
● In a griddle pan or tawa, cook chapatis with a bit of oil.
● Consume hot or if you are packing them, make sure to pack them only when cooled.
- You can also boil the beetroot and use it instead of peeling and grating.
- Serving - 1 (chapati)
- Calories - 58
- Protein - 1.2 g
- Carbohydrates - 6.4 g
- Fibre - 1.3 g
- Healthy Breakfast For Diabetic Moms: How To Prepare Drumstick Leaves Ragi Chapati
- Nutritional And Kid-Friendly Beetroot Paratha Recipe For Breakfast
- No Cooking Indian Recipe: How To Make Schezwan Paneer Sandwich
- Eggs On Sunday: How To Make Protein-Packed Egg Bread Toast For Breakfast
- Salad Special: How To Make Kidney Bean Salad
- Easy Breakfast Recipe: How To Make Split Black Gram Or Urad Dal Dosa
- Easy Breakfast Recipe: How To Make Eggless Banana Pancakes
- Easy Breakfast Recipe: How To Make Oats Upma
- Makar Sankranti 2021: How To Prepare Jaggery And Sesame Seed Paratha
- Importance Of Breakfast For Teenagers, What Parents Should Know And Easy Recipes
- Why Are Meals Prepared At Home The Best Choice For People With Diabetes?
- Benefits Of Mindful Eating And Ways To Make Your Mealtime A Healthy And Rewarding Experience