When paneer and chicken are combined together, you can surely get to have something different. Yes, those of you who would have tried this wonderful combination will definitely agree to it.
So, today we shall prepare an easy and spicy paneer chicken curry recipe. The softness of the paneer and the juiciness of the chicken are a must try for you, if you've not already tried it.
As the name suggests, the main ingredients are the paneer and chicken. You can add a variation of spices as well, as suggested here, to get a spicy taste. Also, we suggest topping it with some lemon juice for a tangy taste.
Not just for the taste, paneer has a lot of health benefits too. As it is a dairy product, it has a lot of calcium and is very healthy.
If you are a vegetarian, all you need to do is to follow the same procedure without adding any chicken to it.
So, let's start by preparing the spicy paneer chicken gravy recipe.
Recipe By: Boldsky Staff
Recipe Type: Main Course
Chicken - 1/2 kg
Paneer - 100 g
Tomato puree - 1/2 cup
Onion puree - 1/2 cup
Onions - 1/2 cup
Garam masala - 2 teaspoons
Red chilli powder - 1 teaspoon
Coriander powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Green chillies - 7 to 8
Mustard seeds - 1/4th teaspoon
Lemon juice - 2 teaspoons
1. Take a pan and add oil to it.
2. Once heated, add the chopped paneer and deep fry it until it turns reddish brown.
3. Take another pan, add oil.
4. Add mustard seeds, chopped onions, green chillies.
5. Add the tomato puree, onion puree, garam masala, red chilli powder and coriander powder.
6. Saute everything well.
7. Add the fried paneer and mix it well.
8. Add small pieces of chicken.
9. Add salt to taste.
10. Top the gravy with lemon juice.
11. Serve hot with rice.
- 1. Do not overcook the chicken and paneer.
- Serving size - 1 cup
- Calories - 1738 cal
- Fat - 62 g
- Protein - 126 g
- Carbohydrates - 171 g
- Sugar - 31 g
- Fibre - 25 g