- Technology Samsung Smartphones Get Price Hike: Galaxy Fold, Galaxy S20 Series, Galaxy Z Flip And More
- News Karnataka govt moves SC against Kerala HC order for opening of borders
- Movies Netizens Laud Shah Rukh Khan; Call Him A ‘Real Hero’ For Announcing 7 Initiatives To Help Citizens
- Sports Playing Test cricket has made me better person: Virat Kohli
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki S-Cross BS6 Petrol Teased Ahead Of India Launch
- Finance Women Jan Dhan Account Holders Can Withdraw Rs 500 From 3 April In Sequence
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In April
- Education Coronavirus Outbreak: NTA Helpline Numbers Released For JEE Main & NEET Aspirants
We Indians love spicy food. We fall in love with any food which sets our tongue on fire. We can convert the most bland dish into the the most colourful and fiery dish through our culinary skills. This is evident through the roadside stalls which sell Chinese food and which we love to relish with great pleasure.
Originally, Chinese food is bland and uses very less spices. But when the Chinese cuisine blends with the Indian taste, it gets completely altered to a delicious new Indo-Chinese dish. One of the favourite among these Indo-Chinese dishes is chilli paneer. Chilli paneer is relished by almost everyone, irrespective of whether you are a vegetarian or non vegetarian. The soft pieces of the Indian cottage cheese is cooked in a delicious sauce which makes you drool over the dish.
So, what are you waiting for? Check out the recipe for hot and spicy chilli paneer and give it a try. It's simple, quick and fiery!
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Paneer- 500gms
- Cornflour- 2tbsp
- Salt- as per taste
- Black pepper powder- ½ tsp
- Garlic- 5 cloves (crushed)
- Onions- 2 (sliced)
- Capsicum- 2 (diced)
- Green chillies- 4 (slit)
- Vegetable stock- ½ cup
- Soy sauce- 2tbsp
- Chilli sauce- 1tbsp
- Tomato sauce- 1tbsp
- Ajinomoto- a pinch
- Oil- for deep frying
- Oil- 2tbsp
1. Mix one tablespoon of cornflour with salt, black pepper and a little water to make a thick paste.
2. Heat oil for deep frying in a pan.
3. Dip the paneer pieces into this cornflour mixture and fry it in the oil till it turns golden brown in colour.
4. Transfer the fried paneer pieces on a kitchen towel and keep it aside.
5. Heat two tablespoon of oil in a pan and add the crushed garlic to it. Fry for a few seconds.
6. Then add the onions and capsicums to the pan and fry on medium flame till they turn golden brown.
7. Add the slit green chillies, vegetable stock and salt to the pan and bring it to a boil.
8. Then add the ajinomoto, soy sauce, tomato sauce, chilli sauce and stir for 3-4 minutes.
9. Mix one tablespoon of cornflour in ¼ cup of water and pour it in the pan. Mix well.
10. Cook for 4-5 minutes on medium flame and allow the water to dry up.
11. Now add the paneer pieces to it and mix well.
12. Once done, switch off the flame and serve.
Hot and spicy chilli paneer is ready to be served. Enjoy this Indo-Chinese dish with fried rice or noodles.