- 1 hr ago Janhvi Kapoor Sets Festive Goals In Her Floral Lehenga And You Would Love To Steal It From Her!
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 27 November 2020
- 11 hrs ago COVID-19: The Full List Of Coronavirus Symptoms
- 12 hrs ago Pumpkin And Diabetes: Know More About Anti-diabetic Effects Of Pumpkin And Pumpkin Seeds
- Movies Priyanshu Painyuli-Vandana Joshi's Mountain Wedding Pictures Scream Love; Actor Takes His Bride Home On ATV
- News Farmers' protest: Delhi Police seeks AAP govt's nod to use stadiums as temporary jails
- Technology New Realme Smartphone Appears On FCC Listing, Battery Details Revealed
- Finance Gas Distribution Stocks Gain On Notification Of Simplified Gas Tariffs
- Automobiles MG Installs 60kW EV Fast Charger In Agra: Available For Public Use
- Sports India vs Australia | Protesters invade Sydney ground with placards against Adani project Down Under
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
- Education CSEET Result 2020: ICSI Releases CS Executive Entrance Test CSEET November 2020 Result
Chilly Chicken is a popular Indo-Chinese dish. In India, many varieties of dry preparations are made out of chicken. This recipe is mainly made from boneless chicken, but you can swap it with bones as well.
It depends on your taste and preferences. It is generally spicy and a lot of veggies and garlic are used in the same.
You can make different varieties by changing the sauces as well. The chef prefers to use fresh chicken, since this recipe tastes best when soft and fresh chicken is used.
Recipe By: Chef Anurag Basu
Recipe Type: Snacks
Boneless chicken, diced - 350 g
Egg, slightly beaten - 1
Corn flour - 1/2 cup
Garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
Ginger paste - 1/2 tsp
Salt or to taste - 1 tbsp
Oil for deep frying
Onions, thickly sliced - 2 cups
Green chillies, thickly sliced (remove seeds if too hot) - 2 tsp
Soy sauce (adjust according to strength) - 1 tbsp
Vinegar - 2 tbsp
Green chillies, slit, for garnish
1. Mix together the chicken, egg, corn flour, ginger and garlic paste in a bowl.
2. Now, add 2 teaspoons of salt, and enough water, so that the chicken pieces are coated with the batter.
3. Leave this for about 30 minutes and let it marinate.
4. Heat oil in a wok or a pan.
5. Now deep-fry the chicken pieces over high heat to begin with and then lower the flame.
6. Fry until the chicken is cooked through.
7. Now, put the fried chicken in the absorbent paper and drain the same, so that the excess oil is absorbed.
8. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a wok.
9. Add onions and stir-fry over high heat until they are translucent.
10. Add the green chillies and saute for a minute.
11. Add salt, soy sauce, vinegar, and the deep-fried chicken, and toss well.
12. Serve hot and garnish with the green chillies.
- 1. You can prepare chilli chicken with bones as well.
- 2. The chilli chicken can be made with gravy as well.
- Serving Size - 1 cup
- Calories - 277 cal
- Fat - 12 g
- Protein - 21 g
- Carbohydrates - 21 g
- Sugar - 4.4 g
- Dietary fibre - 2.8 g