- 5 min ago Malaika Arora's Lehenga Set Is What We Recommend If You Are Planning On Attending A Wedding
- 50 min ago Ananya Panday And Other Divas Have Yellow Outfit Ideas For Different Occasions
- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 13 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- News The days of hardships will be finally over: Pak Hindus await citizenship bill passage
- Technology NASA Administrator Shows Off Space Launch System For Upcoming Artemis Mission
- Finance Markets Open Higher; Yes Bank Sinks Another 4%
- Movies Darbar Trailer To Hit The Online On Rajinikanth’s Birthday?
- Sports Napoli sack Ancelotti despite progressing in Champions League
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Super healthy and super green is the word for this amazing delicious soup. Soup lovers can swear by this recipe and can easily make this at home.
This soup can be taken in both the forms - hot or cold. It can be stored as well for a couple of days, so whatever extra is remaining, it can be reserved for the next day. This recipe is healthy and can be opted for lunch or dinner anytime.
Recipe By: Chef Swarup Chatterjee
Recipe Type: Soup
Asparagus (chopped) - 500 g
Onion - 2 cups
Celery - ½ cup
Parsley - 2-3 tbsp
Thyme - 2-3 tbsp
Chives - 2-3 tbsp
Salt to taste
Olive oil - 2 tbsp
Milk - 1½ cup
White wine - ½ cup
Cream - 3-4 tbsp
Butter - ¼th cup
Black peppercorn (crushed) - 2 tsp
Pink peppercorn - 2 tsp
1. Heat the oil in a sauce pan for sometime.
2. Gently fry the onion until it has softened.
3. Add the thyme, chives, chopped asparagus, celery stalk, white wine and parsley stalk; and cook for 3-4 minutes.
4. Allow to cool slightly and transfer the mixture.
5. To a blender, add the milk and parsley.
6. Season, to taste, with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
7. Blend it until it turns smooth.
8. To serve, reheat the soup if necessary.
9. Pour into a cappuccino cup.
10. Garnish with chives and pink peppercorn.
- 1. In case you are storing it for a couple of days while serving the soup, add one tbsp of butter and lemon juice after reheating. It will taste fresh and delicious.
- Serving size - 1 cup
- Calories - 65 cal
- Fat - 3.3 g
- Protein - 2.6 g
- Carbohydrates - 7 g
- Dietary fibre - 0.3 g