Super healthy and super green is the word for this amazing delicious soup. Soup lovers can swear by this recipe and can easily make this at home.
This soup can be taken in both the forms - hot or cold. It can be stored as well for a couple of days, so whatever extra is remaining, it can be reserved for the next day. This recipe is healthy and can be opted for lunch or dinner anytime.
Recipe By: Chef Swarup Chatterjee
Recipe Type: Soup
Asparagus (chopped) - 500 g
Onion - 2 cups
Celery - ½ cup
Parsley - 2-3 tbsp
Thyme - 2-3 tbsp
Chives - 2-3 tbsp
Salt to taste
Olive oil - 2 tbsp
Milk - 1½ cup
White wine - ½ cup
Cream - 3-4 tbsp
Butter - ¼th cup
Black peppercorn (crushed) - 2 tsp
Pink peppercorn - 2 tsp
1. Heat the oil in a sauce pan for sometime.
2. Gently fry the onion until it has softened.
3. Add the thyme, chives, chopped asparagus, celery stalk, white wine and parsley stalk; and cook for 3-4 minutes.
4. Allow to cool slightly and transfer the mixture.
5. To a blender, add the milk and parsley.
6. Season, to taste, with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
7. Blend it until it turns smooth.
8. To serve, reheat the soup if necessary.
9. Pour into a cappuccino cup.
10. Garnish with chives and pink peppercorn.
- 1. In case you are storing it for a couple of days while serving the soup, add one tbsp of butter and lemon juice after reheating. It will taste fresh and delicious.
- Serving size - 1 cup
- Calories - 65 cal
- Fat - 3.3 g
- Protein - 2.6 g
- Carbohydrates - 7 g
- Dietary fibre - 0.3 g
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown