- 13 hrs ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 13 hrs ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- 20 hrs ago Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021 Starts 26 July: Top 19 Categories With Lightning Deals And Offers!
- 21 hrs ago Vitamin E Deficiency: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatments
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: What to look out for on July 25
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Selling Smartphones
- Movies Fahadh Faasil Starts Shooting For Vikram; Shares A Selfie With Kamal Haasan
- News Porn films case: 'Hidden' cupboard containing files of Raj Kundra’s finances found from his office wall
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
Super healthy and super green is the word for this amazing delicious soup. Soup lovers can swear by this recipe and can easily make this at home.
This soup can be taken in both the forms - hot or cold. It can be stored as well for a couple of days, so whatever extra is remaining, it can be reserved for the next day. This recipe is healthy and can be opted for lunch or dinner anytime.
Recipe By: Chef Swarup Chatterjee
Recipe Type: Soup
Asparagus (chopped) - 500 g
Onion - 2 cups
Celery - ½ cup
Parsley - 2-3 tbsp
Thyme - 2-3 tbsp
Chives - 2-3 tbsp
Salt to taste
Olive oil - 2 tbsp
Milk - 1½ cup
White wine - ½ cup
Cream - 3-4 tbsp
Butter - ¼th cup
Black peppercorn (crushed) - 2 tsp
Pink peppercorn - 2 tsp
1. Heat the oil in a sauce pan for sometime.
2. Gently fry the onion until it has softened.
3. Add the thyme, chives, chopped asparagus, celery stalk, white wine and parsley stalk; and cook for 3-4 minutes.
4. Allow to cool slightly and transfer the mixture.
5. To a blender, add the milk and parsley.
6. Season, to taste, with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
7. Blend it until it turns smooth.
8. To serve, reheat the soup if necessary.
9. Pour into a cappuccino cup.
10. Garnish with chives and pink peppercorn.
- 1. In case you are storing it for a couple of days while serving the soup, add one tbsp of butter and lemon juice after reheating. It will taste fresh and delicious.
- Serving size - 1 cup
- Calories - 65 cal
- Fat - 3.3 g
- Protein - 2.6 g
- Carbohydrates - 7 g
- Dietary fibre - 0.3 g