Breastfeeding Toddlers And Benefits – Tips For Moms
1. A Convenient Practice – mommies need not worry about buying or preparing food for toddlers as it is readily available. The god given boon can instantly calm down the baby as well as doesn't allow the mother to freak for food. Even if the child wakes in the middle of the night, it isn't a too much a problem to the parent as it will not their sleep for long.
2. Easy Ways To Handle Tantrums – Since breastfeeding is instant, it can calm down the hunger tantrums or any fuss easily. The toddler gets good nutrition, warmth and sleep. It also diverts the attention of the 2-3 yr olds and relaxes their mind within no time.
3. Saves Money On Substitutes – If you plan to feed toddlers with other food, you need to entertain it for every spoon. The toddler's health deteriorates if he/she doesn't eat well. As parents you need to pamper him with toys and other stuffs for eating food. While feeding they may dirty the place so moms need to clean up which is all a lot of drama. Breastfeeding is highly beneficiary as it is cost saving as well as very nutritious to the child.
4. Even Moms Are Benefited – If moms are worried about their saggy breasts and fat body, one of the ways to lose those extra pounds is by continuing to breastfeed toddlers. It is said that a nursing mother loses about 500 calories of weight. Even the stubborn fat deposits in body is dissolved by carrying out the process.
5. Healthy For Toddler – Breastfeeding benefits toddlers health. It helps in preventing various germs and bacteria that attacks the infant's weak body. It helps in speech development, provide necessary nutrition and comforts the baby by inducing sleep.