- 13 min ago Masaba Masaba: The Engaging Trailer Gives A Peek Into The Success And Struggles Of Masaba Gupta
- 43 min ago Happy 74th Independence Day 2020: Ways To Celebrate This Day During This Pandemic
- 2 hrs ago 15 Foods That May Help Prevent The Common Cold
- 2 hrs ago 5 Effective Remedies For Acne On Nose
- Movies Asha Negi Dons A Completely New Avatar For Abhay 2!
- Sports WWE SummerSlam 2020: A glimpse at 10 glorious moments from the decade
- Automobiles Kia Sonet Variants, Dimensions & Engine Specs Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- Technology Mystery ZTE 5G Phone With Under-Display Sensor Spotted On TENAA
- News Kerala CM, 8 ministers in self-quarantine after visiting Air India crash site
- Finance Form 26AS: Hotel Bills, Medical Insurance Premium Over Rs. 20000 Etc To Show In Your ITR
- Education Independence Day Q And A: Test Your Knowledge On The Indian Independence Struggle
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
Blackberries are one of the must fruits to be consumed during pregnancy. It ensures a healthy pregnancy. Blackberries are loaded with fiber, vitamin C and other vital nutrients. It is totally safe to consume blackberries during pregnancy. The vitamins and minerals present in it contributes to a healthy pregnancy.
Blackberries possess antibacterial, anticancer, cardio stimulating and health improving properties.
There are many health benefits of consuming blackberries during pregnancy. Consuming blackberries reduces the risk of miscarriage, prevents constipation and prevents several birth defects too.
Likewise there are some more benefits of consuming blackberries in pregnancy. Therefore, in this article, we at Boldsky will be listing out some of the best benefits of consuming blackberries in pregnancy. Read on to know more about it.
Healthy heart: The flavonols and anthocyanins present in blackberries helps to have a healthy heart. The fibre and magnesium present in it also prevents the risk of blockage in the arteries and triggers smooth blood circulation.
Prevents Cancer: The micronutirnts present in blackberry prevents the growth and development of malignant cells. IT also safeguards against harmful effects of cancer substantially. It also inhibits the growth of cancer cells.
Strengthens Bones: The calcium and magnesium present in it strengthens the bones and teeth while expecting. It also facilitates easy absorption of potassium and calcium in the body that ensures healthy bones.
Treats Constipation: The fibre content present in blackberries promotes digestion and prevents the risk of digestive disorders. It also promotes effective water absorption in the intestines.
Prevents Birth Defects: The rich folate content present in blackberries prevenst birth defects. IT prevents the risk of cardiovascular heart disease and other birth defects of the unborn baby.