- 50 min ago Daily Horoscope: 19 January 2020
- 12 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 13 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 13 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- Technology Huawei P Smart 2019 Starts Receiving Android 10-Based EMUI Firmware Update
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Breast cancer, the fear of any woman can be prevented by feeding their babies. Although breast feeding may affect the woman's breast's shape, the important achievements of breast feeding are, a healthy baby and healthy you.
Experts say that there are several reasons how breast feeding can prevent the risk of breast cancer. Some of those reasons are here :
- When you breast feed your baby, it leads to a reduced exposure of estrogen, which in turn prevents the chances of having estrogen-fueled breast cancer.
- During lactation the hormonal balances of a woman vary, this leads to a reduction in the number of her menstrual cycle.
- Environmental carcinogens, which contribute to your breast's fat won't be stored when you follow breast feeding.
- Breast feeding also enhances your breast cells' immunity, which in turn helps your breast gain immunity power against cancer.
- Lactation helps in getting rid of those damaged breast tissue and epithelial cells.
Hence, if you are still with the fear of sagging breasts or spoiling your figure, you should re – think. After all health is wealth and if you are poor with bad health, it's of no use having a good figure. As the saying goes, “no pain, no gain."