- 5 hrs ago World Soil Day 2019: Impact Of Soil On Your Health
- 10 hrs ago British Fashion Awards 2019: Rita Ora Dazzles In A Flaming Eye Make-up
- 10 hrs ago Deepika Padukone And Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Checkered Outfits Can Totally Keep You Warm
- 10 hrs ago Kriti Sanon’s Recent Outfits Are What You Can Pick For DJ Night, Festivals And Red Carpet
- News CPCB task force asks agencies in NCR to intensify enforcement to curb 'severe' air quality
- Movies Panipat Movie Review: A History Lesson That's Still Relevant In Today's Times!
- Sports Sports Minister felicitates Kho-Kho teams for winning gold in South Asian Games
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite India Launch Likely Delayed
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Finance P2P Lending Cap Raised To Rs 50 Lakh
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Do you have a fussy kid who just refuses to eat anything healthy? If your answer is yes, then there is no doubt that a major part of your day remains occupied in finding out a variety of recipes that your kid would like and can eat willingly.
It is easy to find various kinds of recipes given in the recipe books as well as on the internet.
However, when it comes to serving breakfast to your kids, the first thing that strikes your mind is that the breakfast recipe should be very simple and can be prepared easily and quickly, not to mention, healthy for your little one that can keep him/her active throughout the day.
The following are some of the most sought-after breakfast recipes for kids, which will surely help you win your kids' hearts. Take a look at them and do make sure to include them.
Mini egg pizzas will steal the hearts of your kids if you serve them on the breakfast table. You can also refrigerate the unpeeled boiled eggs in advance for about 4-5 days, in order to save your preparation time in the morning.
All you need to do is to take 2 boiled and peeled eggs and slice them. Put the egg slices on top of some English muffins (first make two halves from each muffin). On each muffin-half put a sliced tomato, some olive oil and some mozzarella cheese (grated) and thereafter, toast them nicely.
This breakfast abounds with protein and will keep your kids full for a longer period of time. Take 2 eggs, add your choice of herbs (like chopped chives or dill), pepper, salt and whisk the mixture properly with a fork.
Put this mixture in a glass bowl and microwave at a high temperature, until it is ready. Take an English muffin's half, then put some cheddar cheese, 1-2 tomato slices and lastly, put the cooked egg mixture on the top. Now, put the other half of the muffin; and your sandwich is ready to be served.
Almond Butter And Banana Pancake
Take a bowl, mash one ripe banana along with about one-fourth cup of almond butter. Make a smooth batter and then whip 2 big eggs in it with a fork. Heat a pan (non-stick) on low heat and add about 2 tablespoons of the banana batter to it.
Cook the pancakes for about 2-3 minutes on one side and then flip it and cook the other side for one more minute. Make sure that the bases of the pancakes are golden brown. Serve them with honey.
This scrumptious breakfast is rich in protein and is one of the easiest and healthiest breakfast options for your kids. Take 5-6 eggs and beat them in a bowl with salt, pepper and one tbsp of water.
Heat some butter in a nonstick pan on medium heat and thereafter, add the whisked eggs. Keep stirring the mixture in every couple of minutes. Your end product should be eggs with a medium soft texture.
Fruit smoothies are lip-smacking and kids just love to have them for their breakfast. For example, if you are making a banana and pineapple smoothie, add some chilled milk, yogurt and sugar to it and blend all the ingredients together in a mixer. Serve this delectable smoothie to your kids as a filling breakfast option.
Granola Yogurt Breakfast
Take a bowl, slice some apples and a few walnuts. Add some plain yogurt and sprinkle some maple syrup over it. Add some ready-made or homemade granola to the bowl. Mix all the ingredients and serve it to your kids as a delicious and healthy fruit salad.