- Sports IPL 2020: After scintillating show against Capitals, KKR spinner Varun Chakravarthy sets eyes on the trophy
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu Elimination: Divi Gets Evicted In The Seventh Week
- News US elections 2020: Not how you talk about friends says Biden on Trump’s filthy air jibe
- Finance Yes Bank Back On Track, Should You Buy The Stock?
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ CAD Renders Show Rear Camera, Flat Screen And More
- Automobiles 2020 Hyundai i20 Top-Spec DCT Variant Features Leaked: Could It Beat The Tata Altroz?
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Ballroom dancing not only helps improve children's behaviour but also motivates them to exercise. The dancing improves children's health and fitness, also builds their confidence and improves their relationship skills. Shy children's self-esteem was boosted, and they made friends as a result of the classes.
An evaluation of a national dancing initiative found that kids' attitudes to exercise changed because of the introduction of dance to PE lessons. The Essentially Dance project revealed that less sporty children became more interested in PE and children's behaviour also improved. The introduction of dance into schools through this type of scheme has the potential to positively affect social interaction within families and in local communities.