Men who wish to have a child need to maintain healthy sperm count. If the sperm count dips, impregnating a woman will be very difficult.
But what hits the sperm count? Well, it could be lifestyle habits, genetic reasons, health issues or even the underwear you are using.
Well, sperm count implies the number of sperm cells present in your semen. It has nothing to do with how well you perform in bed and how firm your erections are.
But how to know sperm count without test? You might need to consult a doctor to know about the actual count. Also, here are some signs your sperm count is low.
Hormonal imbalances could also be the reason behind low sperm count. In some men, this manifests as lack of facial hair. Obesity could cause a dip in testosterone levels. At the same time, very low body weight can disturb hormonal balance. In the long run, hormonal issues could affect sperm count.
A survey claims that men who have deep voices tend to have higher chances of having low sperm count. Generally, women get attracted to guys who have a deep manly voice.
Also Read: Secret Facts About Sperm
Actually, such voices indicate good testosterone levels but a voice which is too deep could indicate low sperm count too. But don't jump into conclusions. Take the doctor's opinion.
Men who are unable to develop muscle may also have higher chances of suffering low sperm count.
Fat is adipose tissue. Too much of fat can transform into estrogen. And when estrogen levels raise, your sperm count may get affected.
In some men, sperm count may dip if testosterone levels dip. Also, low muscle mass can hit your testosterone levels. Testosterone dictates a man's masculine looks as well as reproductive function. When T levels dip due to any reason, libido and sperm count may soon dip.
If you feel tired and lack the energy levels or the zeal to even get up and do something, it could be one sign that your T levels are low and that could also indicate low sperm count.
Also Read: Does Diabetes Kill Sperm Count?
Other signs of low sperm count are swelling and pain in the testicles. When the veins swell in the testicles, the sperm count may dip. Basically, the testicles fail to cool properly in such a case.
- Ways In Which You Can Get Pregnant Without Penetration
- How To Boost Your Sperm Count Naturally?
- 12 Indian Foods To Increase Sperm Count Fast
- Can Air Pollution Affect The Sperm Quality?
- How To Make IVF Successful The First Time
- Did You Know That Sleep Affects Your Sperm? A New Study Finds
- Does Infertility Mean You'll Never Get Pregnant? Pregnancy Options For Infertile Couples
- What You Need To Know About Vasectomy
- Do Lubes Kill Sperm?
- Sperm Cells Created From Ear Tissue May Treat Male Infertility
- How Diabetes Troubles Men
- Why You Shouldn't Put Mobile Phone In Pocket