- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 14 December 2019
- 11 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 11 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 12 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- News Bangladesh to Bengal: NIA arrests key accused in human trafficking case
- Technology List Of Most Searched 'How To' Guides On Google In India In 2019
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
If you are a woman who is yearning to be a mother or if you are already on your way to being a parent, then you must be aware of certain serious disorders that affect pregnant woman.
Pregnancy is one of the most delicate phases of a woman's life in which she has to take care of her health extremely well, as well as her unborn child's health.
There are a number of disorders that a pregnant woman can be affected by, that cause serious damage to the woman and her baby.
Diseases that affect pregnant woman can also be seen in people who are pregnant, however, when they affect pregnant woman, it can be more damaging.
During pregnancy a woman must make sure that she is doing everything she can to remain healthy, for the safety of herself and her baby, such as following a healthy diet and looking out for certain symptoms.
So, here is a list of certain common, yet deadly disorders that can affect pregnant woman, have a look.
Measles is a serious viral disorder that causes various symptoms such as inflammation in the ear, coughing, fever, etc, that can be very harmful during pregnancy.
Diseases that affect pregnant woman include mumps which is another viral infection that affects the salivary glands, causing pain and inflammation in the mouth region.
This is a contagious viral infection which is another disorder women get during pregnancy, that shows symptoms like high fever, rashes, swollen lymph glands, etc.
Jaundice, a disorder in which the affected person suffers from high fever, along with yellowish skin, can lead to miscarriages, if not treated during pregnancy.
Another common disease that affects pregnant women is hypertension or high blood pressure, that can lead to miscarriages and premature births.
Diabetes is a metabolic disorder which can affect the insulin levels in the body, so when a pregnant woman is affected with diabetes, she can experience various undesirable symptoms that can harm her child.
Both hyperthyroidism and hypothyroidism can affect pregnancy negatively, as certain abnormal thyroid hormones can interfere with healthy gestation, causing health complications in the mother or the unborn child.