- 2 hrs ago 10 Risks Associated With Protein Overconsumption
- 3 hrs ago 8 Alarming Symptoms Of Cervical Cancer In Women
- 4 hrs ago Ananya Panday Stuns In A Tarun Tahiliani’s Hand-Embroidered Lehenga And It Is Pretty Unique
- 5 hrs ago Pooja Hedge’s Green Velvet Manish Malhotra Lehenga Will Help You Rock Winter Wedding
- Sports Goa survive resilient Odisha to reclaim ISL top spot
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 122 Synopsis: Vikas Gupta And Shefali Jariwala Enter The House Once Again!
- News 'Entry of woman into mosque for Namaz is permitted in Islam': Muslim board to SC
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With Quad Rear Cameras Launched For Rs. 23,999
- Finance All Indian Railway Coaches, Wagons To Be Tagged With RFID For Tracking By 2021
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In 2020
- Automobiles Toyota Fortuner BS6 Petrol And Diesel Engine Specifications Revealed
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Parents are always worried about their baby's health. If the baby is underweight, it's a headache for the parents. They find one or more ways to increase the weight of the baby.
Did you know that you could help increase your baby's weight easily? Yes, one of the best ways to increase the weight of a baby is by introducing him/her to calorie-rich foods.
Incorporating calorie-rich foods in the baby's diet increases the weight considerably. There is a list of foods that help in a faster weight gain. Since these foods are rich in calories, they provide a quick source of energy throughout the day.
Thus, include these calorie-rich foods in your baby's diet and notice the difference. Thus, in this article, we at Boldsky will be listing out some of the top high-calorie foods for babies. Read on to know more about it.
Avocado: Avocado is full of calories. Providing the baby with avocados is one of the best ways to increase the calorie level. It is full of healthy fats. It can be mixed with vegetables and bananas and can be given to the baby.
Milk: Milk provides the daily dose of calories that are required for the baby. It is also rich in calcium and other nutrients required for the overall growth and development of the baby.
Cheese: Including cheese in the baby's regular diet ensures that the baby gets a high dosage of calories. Grated cheese can be included in the baby's food.
Egg: Egg yolk is loaded with nutrition. It can add a lot of calorie content to a baby's food routine. Eggs also aid in the development of the baby's brain.
Nuts: Including nuts is the best way to add taste and calories to any meal. Introducing nuts like peanuts, walnuts, cashews, etc, adds a good amount of calories that are required for the baby's growth.