- 3 hrs ago Ladies, Here Are 7 Reasons Why You Should Ask A Man Out
- 5 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Pretty White Lace Dress, Lovely Hat And Stylish Sunglasses Could Be Your Next Holiday Look
- 6 hrs ago Bigg Boss 14: Rubina Dilaik’s 4 Hairstyles From Recent Episodes That You Can Nail In Just 5 Minutes
- 7 hrs ago Covaxin And Covishield: What To Know About These Two Approved Vaccines In India
- Sports ISl 2020-21: Neville saves the blushes for East Bengal with late equaliser against Kerala Blasters
- News COVID-19 vaccine, border issue discussed during India, Nepal talks
- Finance Where To Invest Ahead Of Budget 2021?
- Education SSC CHSL Result 2021 Released, Download SSC CHSL Tier-1 Result PDF At ssc.nic.in
- Technology Moto G 5G Available With Rs. 2,000 Discount At Flipkart: Should You Buy?
- Automobiles Dakar Rally 2021 Final Stage Results & Highlights: Kevin Benavides Wins The Rally Race
- Movies Vh1 Celebrates Its ‘Sweet Sixteen’ In Style With Their First-Ever Digital Award Party!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In January
Baby hair care tips:
1. If the baby is having less or no hair, shampoo twice a week. Washing baby hair for 3-4 times can make the skin dry and flaky. Try to protect the head when out in the sun. use baby caps or hats. Its is stylish too!
2. If the baby has dandruff or flakes, massage the scalp with little olive oil before washing baby hair.
3. Depending on the hair length, wash baby hair. In the growing ages, increase washing baby hair from 2 days to 3 in a week.
4. Use only baby shampoos as they don't have chemicals in the ingredients. To prevent the baby eyes from burning due to shampoo, buy tear-free shampoos which doesn't burn the eyes.
5. After washing baby's hair, comb the tangles gently. Use wide toothed comb or paddle brush to detangle the hair. One baby hair care tip is to keep separate baby comb.
6. Baby scalp is very soft and sensitive so be careful while brushing or combing. Baby's hair becomes tangled when they are dry.
7. Another simple tip for baby hair care is, try to open tangles in the hair with your fingers. It makes the baby feel less pain or discomfort. Use little baby moisturizer to soften the hair. It is easy to brush the hair also.
8. Start combing from the bottom or back then come towards the top.
9. To treat thin or wispy hair of the baby, comb gently every time and trim wisps that fall into baby's ears or eyes. For baby girls, let it grow long. Attach cute baby clips and make pony tails.
10. For thick and curly dry baby hair, slather a conditioner or baby oil after shampooing once a week. Comb hair gently from roots to scalp after rinsing the conditioner. Try shaving to get better hair quality.
These are the tips for baby hair care. Follow these tips and keep the baby clean.