- 3 hrs ago What Are Delusions Of Grandeur (A False Belief Of Superiority)? Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
- 4 hrs ago On Kajol’s Birthday, Her 5 Stunning Saree Looks For Some Saree Inspiration
- 5 hrs ago Your Traditional Wardrobe Sorted Ft. Mouni Roy
- 23 hrs ago Amazon Great Freedom Festival Sale 2021: Make It An Accessories Day With Discounted Bags And Sunglasses
- Technology Curiosity Rover Completes Nine Years On Mars: Everything It Has Unearthed Till Now
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Lauds Meghan Markle's 40X40 Initiative With A Sweet Birthday Note
- Finance Sebi's Payout To Sahara Investors Near Rs 129 Cr; Balance In Repayment Accounts Reaches Rs 23 Lakh Cr
- News Opposition will keep fighting to raise people's issues including Pegasus matter: Mallikarjuna Kharge
- Education KSET Answer Key 2021 Released, Raise Objections Before August 23
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In September
- Automobiles No More Registration Fee For Electric Vehicles — EVs To Become More Accessible In India
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Golf: Aditi in contention for podium finish after blemish-free second round
Baby hair care tips:
1. If the baby is having less or no hair, shampoo twice a week. Washing baby hair for 3-4 times can make the skin dry and flaky. Try to protect the head when out in the sun. use baby caps or hats. Its is stylish too!
2. If the baby has dandruff or flakes, massage the scalp with little olive oil before washing baby hair.
3. Depending on the hair length, wash baby hair. In the growing ages, increase washing baby hair from 2 days to 3 in a week.
4. Use only baby shampoos as they don't have chemicals in the ingredients. To prevent the baby eyes from burning due to shampoo, buy tear-free shampoos which doesn't burn the eyes.
5. After washing baby's hair, comb the tangles gently. Use wide toothed comb or paddle brush to detangle the hair. One baby hair care tip is to keep separate baby comb.
6. Baby scalp is very soft and sensitive so be careful while brushing or combing. Baby's hair becomes tangled when they are dry.
7. Another simple tip for baby hair care is, try to open tangles in the hair with your fingers. It makes the baby feel less pain or discomfort. Use little baby moisturizer to soften the hair. It is easy to brush the hair also.
8. Start combing from the bottom or back then come towards the top.
9. To treat thin or wispy hair of the baby, comb gently every time and trim wisps that fall into baby's ears or eyes. For baby girls, let it grow long. Attach cute baby clips and make pony tails.
10. For thick and curly dry baby hair, slather a conditioner or baby oil after shampooing once a week. Comb hair gently from roots to scalp after rinsing the conditioner. Try shaving to get better hair quality.
These are the tips for baby hair care. Follow these tips and keep the baby clean.