It isn't just the national capital Delhi, but the number of swine flu (H1N1) cases seems to be escalating drastically in Punjab as well. 58 people have been tested positive and 9 of them have succumbed to swine flu just in one month- July 2017.
If we are to look at the statistics provided by the Union Health Ministry then there have been around 800 deaths due to swine flu and infecting over 16,000 people across the country.
According to the recent report issued by the Health Ministry, Maharashtra has reported the highest number of swine flu positive cases -3450, followed by Tamil Nadu (2935), Karnataka (2732), Telangana (1474), Kerala (1285), Gujarat (549) and Delhi (517).
It is not just the positive cases but even the maximum deaths were reported from Maharashtra - 358, followed by Gujarat (107), Kerala (70) and Rajasthan (59).
Swine flu was a pandemic in 2009, but now the experts say that the flu is in the community and is considered as yet another human flu virus.
Hence, to prevent the virus from infecting you, it is highly important to boost the immune system.
Listed here are few natural foods that helps to boost the immunity and prevent swine flu.
The curcumin contained in turmeric is known for its rich antioxidant properties. It helps in boosting our immunity. Just add half a teaspoon of turmeric in a glass of warm milk and drink it before going to bed.
Ginger is a natural antibiotic. Take few fresh ginger pieces, boil it and then consume it in the form of tea. It helps in boosting the immunity level.
Honey is known to contain natural glucose and also possesses anti-bacterial and antiseptic properties. Add a teaspoon of honey in warm water along with a bit of lemon and drink this early in the morning . It helps to boost the immune system.
Tulsi is known for its anti-bacterial, anti-fugal and anti-inflammatory properties. Chewing few tulsi leaves or even drinking a cup of tulsi tea in the morning helps in boosting one's immunity level.
Neem is one of the best known ayurvedic herbs having antiviral, antifungal and antibacterial properties. Boil water, add few fresh neem leaves or a pinch of neem powder to it and keep it for about 10 minute. Strain it and then drink once a day. It acts as a natural immune booster.
- Beware Of Swine Flu, It Can Trigger Type 1 Diabetes; 10 Best Swine Flu Preventive Tips
- Fresh Cases of Swine Flu Reported From Delhi, 517 Confirmed Cases; Know How It Spreads
- Swine Flu On The Rise: Aamir Khan And Kiran Rao Latest Victims!
- Delhi Witness Rise In Swine Flu (H1N1) Cases; 5 Ways To Prevent Swine Flu
- H1N1 (Swine Flu): India Witness 600 Deaths, 12,500 Positive Cases Till Date in 2017
- H1N1 & Leptospirosis Claims 7 Lives In Mumbai In July Till Date
- Follow These Few Easy Tips To Prevent H1N1 (Swine Flu)
- Tips To Overcome Swine Flu
- 15 Best Home Remedies For Swine Flu
- Precaution Is Better Than Cure, Be Aware And Know The Difference Between Swine Flu And Seasonal Flu
- Is Swine Flu Back In India?
- Swine Flu Symptoms In Children And Adults
- Shifting Blame To Others Is Socially Contagious