- 3 hrs ago Mercury Transit In Scorpio 2020: How It Will Affect You
- 4 hrs ago Bittersweet Thanksgiving 2020 For Grandma Who Accidentally Texted US Teen In 2016 For Dinner
- 4 hrs ago Gold Awards 2020: Surbhi Chandna, Debina Bonnerjee And Other Divas In Their Fashionable Best
- 5 hrs ago Quotes, Wishes And Images For 10th Wedding Anniversary
- Movies KBC 12: The 7 Crore Question That Crorepati Anupa Das Got Right But Did Not Attempt!
- Sports Diego Maradona dies of heart-attack: Sporting fraternity mourns demise of Argentina football legend
- News Cyclone Nivar: Now a very severe cyclonic storm to make landfall at midnight, thousands evacuated
- Finance Daily Use Items To Get Unaffordable On Price Hikes, Post Festivities
- Automobiles Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- Technology Micromax In Note 1 Next Sale Date Announced; To Go On Sale On December 1
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
A cup of tea early in morning is something that might give you the kick to start off your day. But have you ever heard one drinking wine to begin the day? Well, this might soon be true.
A team of five researchers from Tocklai Tea Research Institute in Assam have developed wine from tea and is believed to be extremely healthy.
The scientists from the department of Mycology and Micro-Biology from the premiere institute have developed three varieties of tea wine - CTC wine, Orthodox wine and Green tea wine.
After launching the tea wine officially during Tocklai Tea Research Association (TRA) annual general meeting, the Institute's Director, Dr Anup Kumar Baruah announced that the tea wine from the three varieties of tea so far is in the pipeline to go commercial.
Dr Prasanta Dutta, the scientist who led the team, said work was in process since the last part of 2015 till a week ago. He said it is a residue-free wine prepared from organic, pesticide-free green tea.
Health Benefits Of Tea Wine:
According to the scientists, the polyphenols presents in tea wine will help to prevent cardiovascular diseases, controls sugar, fights off cold, prevents dementia and some cancers.
(With Agency Inputs)