- 13 min ago Lemon Rice Recipe: Here’s How To Prepare It At Home
- 42 min ago World Vitiligo Day 2021: List Of Foods Which People With Vitiligo Should Eat And Avoid
- 3 hrs ago Dare To Try! Nia Sharma Rocks The Sleek Pink Eyeliner Look And Sets Major Goals For Summer Season
- 3 hrs ago 13 Inspiring Joker Quotes About Life And Attitude
- Sports WTC Final: Ravi Shastri reacts over India's loss to New Zealand, says 'better team won in the conditions'
- Finance Bank of England Keeps UK Interest Rates At Record Low Of 0.1 Percent
- Technology MTNL Receives DoT Approval To Conduct 5G Trials In Delhi; When Will It Start?
- Movies Angad Bedi Reveals Shanaya Kapoor Worked On Sets Of Janhvi Kapoor's Gunjan Saxena, Photo Goes Viral
- Education Won't Allow AP Class 12th Board Exams 2021 Unless Convinced: Supreme Court
- News K'taka HC grants interim relief to Twitter MD in Loni assault case: What we know so far
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In July
- Automobiles 2021 BMW 5 Series India Launch Price At Rs 62.90 Lakh: 620Nm, New iDrive & MSport Variant Available
A cup of tea early in morning is something that might give you the kick to start off your day. But have you ever heard one drinking wine to begin the day? Well, this might soon be true.
A team of five researchers from Tocklai Tea Research Institute in Assam have developed wine from tea and is believed to be extremely healthy.
The scientists from the department of Mycology and Micro-Biology from the premiere institute have developed three varieties of tea wine - CTC wine, Orthodox wine and Green tea wine.
After launching the tea wine officially during Tocklai Tea Research Association (TRA) annual general meeting, the Institute's Director, Dr Anup Kumar Baruah announced that the tea wine from the three varieties of tea so far is in the pipeline to go commercial.
Dr Prasanta Dutta, the scientist who led the team, said work was in process since the last part of 2015 till a week ago. He said it is a residue-free wine prepared from organic, pesticide-free green tea.
Health Benefits Of Tea Wine:
According to the scientists, the polyphenols presents in tea wine will help to prevent cardiovascular diseases, controls sugar, fights off cold, prevents dementia and some cancers.
Also Read: Know The Effects Of Hard Water On The Body
(With Agency Inputs)