- 3 hrs ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 6 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 6 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 8 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Bengaluru FC vs Mumbai City FC: Preview, Team News, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Prediction, TV Info
- Movies Fahadh Faasil To Sport A New Look For Malik!
- News Will seek President's rule in Bengal if violence continues: BJP
- Technology How To Get Numeric Keypad In Windows
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
A cup of tea early in morning is something that might give you the kick to start off your day. But have you ever heard one drinking wine to begin the day? Well, this might soon be true.
A team of five researchers from Tocklai Tea Research Institute in Assam have developed wine from tea and is believed to be extremely healthy.
The scientists from the department of Mycology and Micro-Biology from the premiere institute have developed three varieties of tea wine - CTC wine, Orthodox wine and Green tea wine.
After launching the tea wine officially during Tocklai Tea Research Association (TRA) annual general meeting, the Institute's Director, Dr Anup Kumar Baruah announced that the tea wine from the three varieties of tea so far is in the pipeline to go commercial.
Dr Prasanta Dutta, the scientist who led the team, said work was in process since the last part of 2015 till a week ago. He said it is a residue-free wine prepared from organic, pesticide-free green tea.
Health Benefits Of Tea Wine:
According to the scientists, the polyphenols presents in tea wine will help to prevent cardiovascular diseases, controls sugar, fights off cold, prevents dementia and some cancers.
(With Agency Inputs)