- 10 hrs ago Amazing Health Benefits Of Banana For Men: Good For Heart, Sexual Problems And Hair Growth
- 11 hrs ago Airport Fashion: Janhvi Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, And Other Actresses Show Us How To Look Comfortably Chic
- 14 hrs ago Breast Cancer Awareness Month 2021: Tahira Kashyap Khurrana Gives A Reminder Of Self-love
- 14 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Latest Look Is About Blending Sportswear With Traditional Couture
- News Centre in HC defends IT rule requiring WhatsApp to trace originator of message
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 October 22 Highlights: Junglewasis Enter The Main House After Losing Prize Money Worth Rs 25 Lakh
- Sports Jaismine, Basumatary ease into second round on Day 2 at 5th Elite Women's National Boxing Championships
- Technology Honor X30i Key Features Revealed Via New Leak; Launch Anticipated On October 25
- Finance This Small Cap Plastics Company Announces 2:1 Bonus Issue
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- Education UPSC CDS II Admit Card 2021 Released At upsc.gov.in, Here’s How To Download Hall Tickets
- Travel Gujarat's Ten Best Winter Destinations
People take many precautionary measures to safeguard their houses from robbers, such as installing closed-circuit television (CCTV) cameras and alarm system, deploying security guards etc. But recently, an elderly couple proved that all you need to protect your home from trespassers is courage and perseverance.
In a video released on social media, an elderly couple from Tamil Nadu can be seen chasing off two robbers only with the help of slippers, chairs and buckets.
The robbers attacked them with machetes and tried their level best to intimidate the aged couple with weapons. However, the brave duo seemed unwavering in the face of danger. They kept fighting until the robbers were forced to leave the house premise and run away.
திருட்டு பசங்க எல்லாத்துக்கும் இந்த வீடியோ பாத்தா அல்லு விடும்.என்ன #வீரம் பாசத்துக்கு முன்னாடி நான் பனி— Harbhajan Turbanator (@harbhajan_singh) 13 August 2019
பகைக்கு முன்னாடி #புலி ன்னு சொல்ர மாதிரி #மெர்சல் காட்டிட்டாங்க.இது தமிழனின் #நேர்கொண்டபார்வை
Hats-off to the elderly couples of Thirunelveli who fought with Robbers pic.twitter.com/3rLoRFZxfc
The video garnered a lot of attention on the social media as people could not stop praising the exceptional spirit of this couple.
A twitter user commented, "Presence of mind and not to give up.. Was the attitude."
Presence of mind and not to give up.. Was the attitude. @mumbaimatterz— Suresh Esaki (@EsakiSuresh) 13 August 2019
While another comment read, "Wow they should be given bravery award. They are an inspiration."
Another user, amazed with the old couple's fearlessness, wrote on twitter, "Out of the two robbers, one seems to be an old man. They thought that by wielding machetes they would scare the old couple but instead got scared when the couple bravely faced them with all their might...lesson learnt: face every challenge with courage without fearing the outcome."
Out of the two robbers, one seems to be an old man. They thought that by wielding machetes they would scare the old couple but instead got scared when the couple bravely faced them with all their might…lesson learnt: face every challenge with courage without fearing the outcome— Anirvan Chakravarty (@Aniboy009) 13 August 2019