- 10 hrs ago Aamna Sharif Or Surbhi Chandna, Whose Pretty Floral Dress Would You Like To Flaunt At The Party?
- 11 hrs ago World Population Day 2020: Know About The History, Theme And Significance Of This Day
- 12 hrs ago Anushka Sharma Exudes Fresh And Lively Vibes In Her Beach-Perfect Breezy Outfits
- 12 hrs ago 7 Sure Ways To Decide Who You Can Trust
- Technology POCO M2 Pro Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 15,000
- Sports England vs West Indies, 1st Test, Day 3 Highlights: Dowrich, Brathwaite fifties help tourists tighten grip
- Movies Charu Asopa On Her Marriage With Rajeev Sen: He Has Moved Out, But I Am Still Staying In The House
- News WHO lauds Dharavi, Asia's largest slum for breaking COVID-19 transmission chain
- Automobiles MG Motor Launches MG-SEWA Parents First Initiative: To Sanitise Owner’s Parent’s Cars
- Finance Nifty Ends Lower Dragged Down By Banks
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
People take many precautionary measures to safeguard their houses from robbers, such as installing closed-circuit television (CCTV) cameras and alarm system, deploying security guards etc. But recently, an elderly couple proved that all you need to protect your home from trespassers is courage and perseverance.
In a video released on social media, an elderly couple from Tamil Nadu can be seen chasing off two robbers only with the help of slippers, chairs and buckets.
The robbers attacked them with machetes and tried their level best to intimidate the aged couple with weapons. However, the brave duo seemed unwavering in the face of danger. They kept fighting until the robbers were forced to leave the house premise and run away.
திருட்டு பசங்க எல்லாத்துக்கும் இந்த வீடியோ பாத்தா அல்லு விடும்.என்ன #வீரம் பாசத்துக்கு முன்னாடி நான் பனி— Harbhajan Turbanator (@harbhajan_singh) 13 August 2019
பகைக்கு முன்னாடி #புலி ன்னு சொல்ர மாதிரி #மெர்சல் காட்டிட்டாங்க.இது தமிழனின் #நேர்கொண்டபார்வை
Hats-off to the elderly couples of Thirunelveli who fought with Robbers pic.twitter.com/3rLoRFZxfc
The video garnered a lot of attention on the social media as people could not stop praising the exceptional spirit of this couple.
A twitter user commented, "Presence of mind and not to give up.. Was the attitude."
Presence of mind and not to give up.. Was the attitude. @mumbaimatterz— Suresh Esaki (@EsakiSuresh) 13 August 2019
While another comment read, "Wow they should be given bravery award. They are an inspiration."
Another user, amazed with the old couple's fearlessness, wrote on twitter, "Out of the two robbers, one seems to be an old man. They thought that by wielding machetes they would scare the old couple but instead got scared when the couple bravely faced them with all their might...lesson learnt: face every challenge with courage without fearing the outcome."
Out of the two robbers, one seems to be an old man. They thought that by wielding machetes they would scare the old couple but instead got scared when the couple bravely faced them with all their might…lesson learnt: face every challenge with courage without fearing the outcome— Anirvan Chakravarty (@Aniboy009) 13 August 2019