- 57 min ago Samantha Akkineni’s Fringe Yellow Dress Is The Classiest Way To Make Yourself Stand Out At Cocktail Parties
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 17 April 2021
- 16 hrs ago Flashback Friday: Of Vespa Scooters And Vintage Fashion Of Catherine Zeta-Jones And Audrey Hepburn
- 16 hrs ago Mercury Transit In Aries 2021: How It Will Affect Different Zodiac Signs
- News US FedEx mass shooting: 4 Sikhs among 8 dead
- Movies Karan Kundrra On Not Moving On Post Break-Up With Anusha Dandekar: It’s Hard To Get Into A Relationship
- Sports Pakistan players will get visas for T20 World Cup
- Technology Free Fire Redeem Codes For April 17; Get Free Starter Pack Today
- Finance TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Mindtree: How These IT Giants Performed In Q4FY21?
- Education UPSC NDA I Exam 2021 To Get Postponed? Check Latest Updates
- Automobiles Tata HBX Interiors Spied Revealing New Details Ahead Of Launch: Pics & Details
- Travel Google Maps And Search Now Shows Covid-19 Vaccination Locations In India
International Asexuality Day is an observance that falls every year on 6 April. The day highlights the sexual spectrum of asexual, demisexual and grey sexual people. It was on 31 January 2021, when the decision to observe International Asexuality Day came into existence. Today we are here to tell you more about this day.
Who Are Asexuals
Asexuals are people who feel little to no sexual attraction. These people may not be involved in sexual activities. They may have little sexual interest in their emotional partner. At times people confuse it with lack of sexual desire. However, it is more about sexual orientation.
Who Are Demisexuals
Demisexuals are people who feel sexual attraction for people they are emotionally attached to. Unless they aren't emotionally attached and develop romantic feelings for a person, they may not develop a sexual attraction or interest. These people could be gay, bisexual, pansexual, etc.
Who Are Grey Sexuals
Grey Sexuals are people who are somewhere between asexual and sexual. These people could have a sexual interest but not for a long time. They may develop sexual interest once in a while but not usually. These people may or not have a sexual history related to their current sexual orientation.
- Four themes have been decided for celebrating International Asexuality Day.
- The four themes are- Advocacy, Celebration, Education and Solidarity.
- These themes have been chosen to acknowledge the goal of celebrating the day.
- The day also highlights the courage of coming forward and accepting one's sexual identity and orientation.
- The day celebrates the spirit of those who consider themselves under the umbrella of International Asexuality Day.